PDA

View Full Version : Fighting elites. Help please!!!

Faintofhearts86
01-10-2013, 01:38 AM
Alright I'm a noobie to this game and maybe I'm not the only one to mention this but since I couldn't find any similar threads to this I really wanted to ask. I can't help but notice this game has a mechanic very similar to the GTA series where the more authority enforcers you kill the harder they become to kill. At notoriety level 3 you have these captains who are next to next to impossible to take head on, and I guess thats all fine and dandy as long as you can give them the slip and or assassinate them, but right now I'm stuck on a Boston Brawler mission where your forced to fist fight an elite sailor head on who does everything those elite captains do when you try to attack, counter, or attempt to break his defense. I attack him he just blocks every single attack and eventually hits me for a lot of damage. I try to counter his impending attack he just counters my counter and hits you for half your health. I try to break his defense he just somehow counters that too and takes half your health with one blow, How do you fight these guys? Any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated,

AjinkyaParuleka
01-10-2013, 06:52 AM
The sailor guy right?Do not counter him just anywhere,go near some breakable objects(Table,Barrel,etc)Press counter there,and the guy will take some dmg ,fall to the ground where you can smash his face for 3 seconds.Rinse and repeat :)

DTfunjumper
01-12-2013, 08:50 PM
So.... youhave to aim for disarming them, which is countering them with B and then pressing A, then whack the hell out of them. Simplest way to do so, or just run, throw a smokebomb and look for a nice place to hide!

Found out, that some can be killed with B then Y if you have the gun on your Tool-Button, i don't know why some can't be killed like that....