PDA

View Full Version : Ac 3 dual holsters NOT COMPLETELY FIXED

C0smodictator
01-09-2013, 10:17 PM
So i was really happy to see that the new patch fixes the dual holsters bug, but unfortunately it has only been fixed while i wear the normal outfit, when i switch to another outfit i still get the Pitcairn pistol equipped on my right holster... So i was wondering does anyone else has this problem still? I have tried everything to fix it somehow but nothing works.
Is this going to get fixed? Or simply do i have to start a new game? It would be really disappointing if i have to start a new game since i have spent lots of hours playing ac3. (Xbox360)

Thanks for reading :)

WarriorAegis
01-10-2013, 12:24 AM
Yup. I'm sure someone's reported it.

I helped some people realize that the special outfits cause the dual-holster glitch. XD

LoyalACFan
01-10-2013, 12:52 AM
I helped some people realize that the special outfits cause the dual-holster glitch. XD

Including me :p But yeah, hopefully this'll be addressed in the next patch, people are getting pretty aware of it.

montagemik
01-10-2013, 01:19 AM
And funnily enough Unlocking the default Blue/white Assassin's outfit - Is what causes the missing quiver Glitch .

Collect all feathers & unlock the Native costume Before unlocking the default assassins outfit & the native outfit Has a Quiver on his back , without the feathers attached like his standard quiver................
But when you unlock the Assassin outfit - the quiver dissapears when wearing the Native outfit.

C0smodictator
01-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Thaks a lot for the info guys :) I didnt knew about the quiver bug, lets hope its gonna get fixed as the dual holsters :D

pacmanate
01-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Pathetic how they haven't fixed this yet! They have had a long time to fix this.

WarriorAegis
01-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Pathetic how they haven't fixed this yet! They have had a long time to fix this.

Coding is hard, especially with a complex game. I made a Flash Game once, and it's riddled with bugs. It took me days to make it and it's still not in great shape. It's near perfect, but I'd have to fix some things.

Now AC3 is insanely more complex than my game. Probably 1000x more complex. Imagine, I took days just to make my game up to its point, now think about how complex AC3 is. One change could cause another bug, another crash, another issue, etc. Ubisoft doesn't want that, so they are probably working around the clock to fix the game.

pacmanate
01-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Coding is hard, especially with a complex game. I made a Flash Game once, and it's riddled with bugs. It took me days to make it and it's still not in great shape. It's near perfect, but I'd have to fix some things.

Now AC3 is insanely more complex than my game. Probably 1000x more complex. Imagine, I took days just to make my game up to its point, now think about how complex AC3 is. One change could cause another bug, another crash, another issue, etc. Ubisoft doesn't want that, so they are probably working around the clock to fix the game.

Yeah but these guys are experienced. I think.

Xruxis
07-23-2013, 01:32 AM
I have the same issue i noticed while wearing the normal assassin's outfit the pistols don't change or disappear, which is great. but once you change to any other, it happens again. well i hope they fix this it's a great game. though the story line didn't seem that solid like AC2 & Brotherhood. (my opinion of course).