PDA

View Full Version : TWCB and what WE think they could do.. (SPOILERS)

GoldyTart
01-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Thought of this idea when I was trying to sleep for school. We all know that TWCBs are superior than us in so many ways that basically we are like ants to them in intelligence. They have created us (in the game's story), created devices to manipulate us, travelled across time, found the pattern to existence (meaning of life) and were able to stop a solar flare that we humans could never be able to.

I'd like to hear the community's opinion over what other things TWCB "COULD" do that is not presented in the story lines or hasn't been hinted.

I'll start: TWCBs know how to walk on water without using wizardry but with simple science.

FIRE AWAY!

ToughGuy31
01-09-2013, 09:43 PM
Thought of this idea when I was trying to sleep for school. We all know that TWCBs are superior than us in so many ways that basically we are like ants to them in intelligence. They have created us (in the game's story), created devices to manipulate us, travelled across time, found the pattern to existence (meaning of life) and were able to stop a solar flare that we humans could never be able to.

I'd like to hear the community's opinion over what other things TWCB "COULD" do that is not presented in the story lines or hasn't been hinted.

I'll start: TWCBs know how to walk on water without using wizardry but with simple science.

FIRE AWAY!
Maybe make Ice Cream Soup and French Toast just the way I like them?

IronEagl3
01-09-2013, 10:20 PM
I mean I think that's all they can do; anything better than we can. I just don't see how the humans were able to over throw them. They had weapons, shields, pretty much anything that could easily demolish us, but they still lose.

ToughGuy31
01-09-2013, 10:28 PM
I mean I think that's all they can do; anything better than we can. I just don't see how the humans were able to over throw them. They had weapons, shields, pretty much anything that could easily demolish us, but they still lose.
The humans overthrew them because even though TWCB where more technologically advanced, for every one TWCB person, there where a million humans. They where outnumbered, and the humans had more willpower than TWCB.

RinoTheBouncer
01-09-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm more interested in the "Finding the meaning of life" topic because I think this is probably the most asked question in existence by a muslim, christian, jew, atheist, polytheist...etc. basically, every being wants to know why he/she/it was made, by home and what for? not to mention what happens after the what for is fulfilled. So, how did they find that out and what did they find out? I heard Juno talking about numbers that form the fabric of space and that they could look into the future but what did they find that made them know the meaning of life?

I also wonder about another thing: Ok, they created us, but who created them? they evolved on earth but from what? and where did that come from? where did earth come from? and where did the primeval atom come from that made the big bang? where did the energy and dark energy that according to some theories were the only thing present before, come from? could they discover that? or that's not even part of the mythology of the game? (as in things happening in a different way).

Regarding the powers that I'm sure they have is massive knowledge in their bodies and human bodies, knowledge in how to treat almost if not every single disease. Genetic Engineering, Organ Transplant, maybe Telepathy as well and/or Telekinesis.

I also keep wondering if they managed to travel outside of earth if they had any knowledge about any life forms out of earth since they've obviously lived for thousands of years (Minerva: "Tinia and I walked the earth for centuries" which sort of indicate that their life span is much longer than ours) and given the advanced technology that is probably a couple thousand years ahead of us if not more, they probably had something equivalent to a rocket or a flying saucer or any space vehicle to leave earth and investigate other planets, cause after all, the Apple showed a map of the solar system to Altair and a map of the earth that is like "a ball, like the Apple" as Altair said.

The humans overthrew them because even though TWCB where more technologically advanced, for every one TWCB person, there where a million humans. They where outnumbered, and the humans had more willpower than TWCB.

I have to agree with both of you because will and number mean strength and determination which lead to winning yet on the other hand, there are millions of ants to every human yet the don't stand much of a chance against a few of us, do they?

IronEagl3
01-09-2013, 11:38 PM
I don't think I can take on 1 million ants : \

RinoTheBouncer
01-09-2013, 11:45 PM
I don't think I can take on 1 million ants : \

Well, it is subjective of course but given that we have a laser pistol or a flame thrower or even simpler, an insecticidal, what chances do they have against us? unless the difference between us and them was far closer than that between a human and an ant. Maybe they were only advanced because they had free will and enough time to learn what they've learnt and create what they've created.