PDA

View Full Version : Patron Picture Mistery

dova13
01-09-2013, 07:22 PM
So I've been browsing through ACR and AC3 patron pictures, and I realized that I have no idea who some of them are, or maybe I just don't recognize them. I tried googling, but I couldn't find anything. Or it's just that I'm an idiot and their names are written somewhere. But if they aren't, am I the only one who would like to know who they are? Anyways, thanks on wasting your time reading this thread

DeanOMiite
01-09-2013, 07:47 PM
You're not alone, I honestly don't know who most of them are, and I've played all five campaigns to nearly 100%. If you're new to the series, I can tell you that the majority of patron pictures you unlock as you prestige are MP characters from ACB and ACR but aside from that I'm lost. I mean, I know they're from previous games (Rodrigo Borgia is one, for example) and there's another that's from an AC comic book or something (he's French or Russian, I forget which, has a mustache though and for some reason reminds me of a puppy)

dova13
01-09-2013, 08:57 PM
You're not alone, I honestly don't know who most of them are, and I've played all five campaigns to nearly 100%. If you're new to the series, I can tell you that the majority of patron pictures you unlock as you prestige are MP characters from ACB and ACR but aside from that I'm lost. I mean, I know they're from previous games (Rodrigo Borgia is one, for example) and there's another that's from an AC comic book or something (he's French or Russian, I forget which, has a mustache though and for some reason reminds me of a puppy)

He's Russian. I am not new to the series, I'm actually obsessed with AC. Though it seems that I am not obsessed enough

DeanOMiite
01-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Now that I think of it...I think if you select to buy them the game will tell you. I'll check it out when i get home.

DarknessRasm
01-09-2013, 09:32 PM
If you check https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com there are a bunch of patron pictures under profile>customize>templar card that are not shown ingame.
For example there is a patron picture of Jupiter or even a Courtesan one with her mask that are not shown ingame.
I've 100% every single game up to now and I've never seen these ones before so they might be community unlocks or something like that.
I've also seen a patron picture that resembles Minerva or a soldier with a weird tall helmet back in revelations but I have no idea how to get that but in assassins network it's also displayed for AC3.

Swivel_Gun
01-09-2013, 11:12 PM
If you check https://assassinsnetwork.ubi.com there are a bunch of patron pictures under profile>customize>templar card that are not shown ingame.
For example there is a patron picture of Jupiter or even a Courtesan one with her mask that are not shown ingame.
I've 100% every single game up to now and I've never seen these ones before so they might be community unlocks or something like that.
I've also seen a patron picture that resembles Minerva or a soldier with a weird tall helmet back in revelations but I have no idea how to get that but in assassins network it's also displayed for AC3.

If you right click on those and "view image info" you can see the name in the URL.

I just found out one is Richard the Lionheart. Huh.

OmegaRomik
01-10-2013, 01:25 AM
In AC3 theres one lady with the maid clothes on and shes just a wolfpack civilian. Patron Picture

Quirky Jezza
01-10-2013, 01:36 AM
Haha ive had the same problem. Was even worse on ACR when I had a **** tv (non HD) and the images were really small and blurry. I can confirm you can see the names of the characters if you try buying unlocked ones. However you cant see the names of already unlocked ones :/

Swivel_Gun
01-10-2013, 03:52 AM
In AC3 theres one lady with the maid clothes on and shes just a wolfpack civilian. Patron PictureThat's Amanda from Martha's Vineyard.