down with this crap u've put out but
just like my last post u won't let this one
be shown. I'm not even going to bother
finishing AC3 because if I try I'll f**k my
console out the window. Knew I should
have got black ops instead!!! Shame

citrusfresh
01-09-2013, 04:43 PM
You're not allowed to talk crap about Ubisoft. You're only allowed to praise the beast not point out its every increasing flaws. a moderator will be along shortly, they are powerless to help you, but they are FULL of power when it comes to banning you.
You're not allowed to complain about spending $60 or more on a broken product NOR are you allowed to point out Ubisoft does this with every garbage title it pukes on to the market.
You're not allowed to point out that it was just before AC3's release there were even Ubi workers such as 'Ubigabe' on here insulting peoples intelligence saying "Believe us we mean it this time" in regards to the public receiving a working product after still being angry about ACB & ACR being broken
You're not allowed to be upset at the absolutely garbage oxymoronic 'customer service' that can only service you in the rear.

This website needs 'big top' circus music when logged in, that would give a semblence of truth about its operation!

Sushiglutton
01-09-2013, 04:49 PM
You're not allowed to talk crap about Ubisoft. You're only allowed to praise the beast not point out its every increasing flaws. a moderator will be along shortly, they are powerless to help you, but they are FULL of power when it comes to banning you.
You're not allowed to complain about spending $60 or more on a broken product NOR are you allowed to point out Ubisoft does this with every garbage title it pukes on to the market.
You're not allowed to point out that it was just before AC3's release there were even Ubi workers such as 'Ubigabe' on here insulting peoples intelligence saying "Believe us we mean it this time" in regards to the public receiving a working product after still being angry about ACB & ACR being broken
You're not allowed to be upset at the absolutely garbage oxymoronic 'customer service' that can only service you in the rear.

This website needs 'big top' circus music when logged in, that would give a semblence of truth about its operation!

You are allowed to complain about all those things and more. Like 60% of my posts have been whining about things I think could be better (or is it 90% lol) ;). But OP's post is totally pointless. He never specified what he thought was wrong with the game. He just raged for a short while and used some swear words to spice it up a bit.

LightRey
01-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Actually, you're allowed to complain about anything, but you have to follow the rules if you decide to do so. If people are banned when they complain, it's because they didn't follow the rules. It's as simple as that.

TheHumanTowel
01-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Is that supposed to be a poem? I hope it is.

kuled2012
01-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Assassin's Greed, I like it.

itsamea-mario
01-09-2013, 05:17 PM

I don't thing the a,b,c,d,e,f,g,a rhyme scheme really works.

ACfan443
01-09-2013, 05:37 PM
I thought you wrote a rap/poem, I was trying to read it with a rhythm but the syllables and rhyming didn't quite work out :p

Sushiglutton
01-09-2013, 05:39 PM
I thought you wrote a rap/poem, I was trying to read it with a rhythm but the syllables and rhyming didn't quite work out :p

You need to rearrange it first ;):

Should have took ur time at this game
Knew I should have got black ops instead!!! Shame
Because I've really let a lot of people down
just like my last post u won't let this one be shown.
I'm not even going to botherfinishing AC3 because if I try I'll f**k
myconsole out the window. with this crap u've put out but

ShadowFiend1993
01-09-2013, 06:42 PM
No offense OP, but your post makes you sound like a 10 year old.

That's what I was thinking when I first looked at it :p Then I realised it's mostly just gibberish.

SaintPerkele
01-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Never heard of free verse? :D

VitaminsXYZ
01-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Should have took ur time at this game
Because I've really let a lot of people
down with this crap u've put out but
just like my last post u won't let this one
be shown. I'm not even going to bother
finishing AC3 because if I try I'll f**k my
console out the window. Knew I should
have got black ops instead!!! Shame

We trusted you Steve...and yet you let us all down.

pacmanate
01-09-2013, 09:41 PM

His name is Mario
He finds himself Hilario

Ezio was not impressed
So he decided to undress

ToughGuy31
01-09-2013, 09:44 PM
His name is Mario
He finds himself Hilario

Ezio was not impressed
So he decided to undress
Wait, what?

MT4K
01-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Well going to close this now since it's essentially got no real constructive topic going on.

Like was said though. People are allowed to complain. Just it needs to be constructive and there are plenty of threads about to put such feedback in. Even stickied one at the top.