PDA

View Full Version : The Bugs NEVER END!!! Best/Worst Bug Ever

waynedavies89
01-09-2013, 03:02 PM
And here is the worst one i have ever seen, not just in AC, but most games, even DayZ mod

The map just goes on a.... basically a spaz attack. Character models and textures frantically pop in and out, every NPC just vanishes when they feel like it and the player characters are left in a solid grey or blue colour overlay.

What the hell Ubisoft? This is stuff you learn to avoid in the first years of Game Development Courses at Uni and why is it of all the Devs in the world its bloody you Ubisoft.
My brain if mush trying to comprehend how is bug and all the rest of the issues over 3 titles still exist

I couldn't help but make a vid about it either lol :)
http://youtu.be/LQmBxT7gkGg

This needs sorting out guys!!!!!!!!

Mr_Balder
01-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Yeah, thats happend to me a couple of times.
Funny thing (or NOT) is that I have to leave MP mode altogather to sort it all out.
One time I could not be bother so I just pressed on ... turns out that it is pretty handy.
All real players are silhouettes (matte or what ever) and NPC are only visible in a 2,5 meter radius (est).

But yeah, it needs fixing.

One more thing about this bug, some of the weapons clearly have been poorly modeled ... when used the "exploded vectors" (poorly translated) shows a grey blade with a width of the entire map.

/B

Reign
01-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Yep I've seen same thing happen twice on ps3 as well. I managed to finish the match just using the silhouettes but after that the game worked like "normal".

waynedavies89
01-09-2013, 04:06 PM
I went through 5/6 matches back to back starting with the one in the vid link above, even turn off my unit to no prevail and then suddenly just stop.

Reign
01-09-2013, 04:57 PM
I went through 5/6 matches back to back starting with the one in the vid link above, even turn off my unit to no prevail and then suddenly just stop.

Well I hate to say it but if nothing else it makes me feel a little better to know others are having the same issues, I was seriously starting to think that my GPU might be burning up on my playstation and was in for another replacement. :(

DeanOMiite
01-09-2013, 06:41 PM
I was playing private wolfpack on Fort St Matthieu or whatever it's called yesterday and after I got a kill I literally fell THROUGH the ground, into the ocean, and into the center of the earth...before magically reappearing on the ground five seconds later. It was actually pretty amusing.

montagemik
01-09-2013, 06:44 PM
I was playing private wolfpack on Fort St Matthieu or whatever it's called yesterday and after I got a kill I literally fell THROUGH the ground, into the ocean, and into the center of the earth...before magically reappearing on the ground five seconds later. It was actually pretty amusing.

Yep , broken games & overpriced DLC = It's the very definition of entertainment .

DarknessRasm
01-09-2013, 06:49 PM
I've yet to encounter that bug in one of my matches.
The most weird bugs I have encountered are the ones where out of nowhere the NPCs vanish for a second and my pursuers can easily spot me or I can easily spot my targets, when I'm a target and my pursuer shows up after killing someone I can spot them by looking at his hand where he still has his weapon on the character's hand, abilities being reset if you use them shortly before you die and I don't have the boost cooldown or whatever the yellow ability is equiped and I'm pretty sure that's it.

The multiplayer could get some fixes but every time something new shows up they manage to bring the bugs back or come up with new ones.

waynedavies89
01-20-2013, 01:43 AM
came across it again, guess no one is taking notice

Rubble The Dj1
01-20-2013, 05:38 AM
never seen this on xbox, ever. just orrible laggy non server slide across the map kill/stuns every now and then etc. interesting how it went sooooooo messed up though. i have heard of this happening before jus never happened to me yet

Black_Widow9
01-20-2013, 07:22 AM
Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support and let them know. Definitely include the link to the video as well. http://support.ubisoft.com/

DomdudeDaGreat
01-20-2013, 11:37 AM
I've had that a couple of times, but it can actually be really useful. In modes (such as Manhunt) where your targets blend in groups, you can pick them off easily as you cant see NPCs. Also works in Assassinate when you're trying to acquire a hidden target. However it defiantly needs to be fixed.

Connnnor93
01-20-2013, 05:46 PM
My screen always stays black for about a minute when I die playing death match on virginia plantation.
I've mentioned it a few times but no one else seems to have experienced it