PDA

View Full Version : i saw something cool!

mcbludshot2k12
01-09-2013, 10:36 AM
i saw 2 new costume today i never saw before someone chose it for there team on manhunt it had its own taunt and looked cool anyone know how to get it? i could not find it in champion packs please help :(

mukwag
01-09-2013, 10:45 AM
It may have been one of the new characters from the Battle Hardened (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/745764-The-Battle-Hardened-Pack-for-AC3-Multiplayer-Emerges) DLC.

mcbludshot2k12
01-09-2013, 11:23 AM
i just paid 23,99 for the season pass thinking i would of got the 3 new characters and the new maps but i havent all i got is the red coat and sharpshooter wheres the rest?

Quirky Jezza
01-09-2013, 05:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKdOO70vyfw[/QUOTE]

That's the 3 new characters. Ill make a guide vid for the season pass now.

guitargod33
01-09-2013, 05:25 PM
i just paid 23,99 for the season pass thinking i would of got the 3 new characters and the new maps but i havent all i got is the red coat and sharpshooter wheres the rest?

it's difficult to find. In MP menu you have to hit RB button til you see extra content, then choose battle hardened - you go through it like you're purchasing it, but if you have season pass it should say FREE for price. If it shows a price for it, don't buy it again. Since you have to start the download in-game, and you can't download in-game, you then have to back out to the dashboard to actually download it. You MIGHT have to restart your console for the DLC to take effect.

DeanOMiite
01-09-2013, 05:40 PM
it's difficult to find. In MP menu you have to hit RB button til you see extra content, then choose battle hardened - you go through it like you're purchasing it, but if you have season pass it should say FREE for price. If it shows a price for it, don't buy it again. Since you have to start the download in-game, and you can't download in-game, you then have to back out to the dashboard to actually download it. You MIGHT have to restart your console for the DLC to take effect.

Needlessly difficult in fact. If you have the season pass it's super hard to find where to download the free content properly. But I checked the MP disc, the SP disc, then MP again, then the dashboard, then the SP disc before finally finding in the menu's of the MP disc. I've openly admitted to being a Ubi apologist in the past but...ugh, they are horrendous when it comes to a simple thing like menus and they always have been.