PDA

View Full Version : What was with the Benedict Arnold missions?

dogtobycars
01-09-2013, 08:54 AM
For those of you who actually got the missions I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. I found them quite boring really. I mean we bought these games new, the least you could do was inlude some interesting free bonus missions. They weren't really good for anything. We get these mission to route out this top general spy and what is the climax? Some battle I could of conducted by attacking some guards in the streets. Atleast give us something for completing the DLC, some special tomahawk, a broken bear bottle, something. Give us some special attack comands for this battle alone, maybe let us throw the rifle like a spear after it has used up it's shot. Or maybe let us throw an enemy into the crowd and watch them knock some people over.

Assassin_M
01-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Xbox users got nothing. be thankful. No reason to actually have it, but we did and you`re complaining ????????? IT`S FREE

dogtobycars
01-09-2013, 09:27 AM
It felt like a waste of time, I could of done without it. Not sure what you guys thought about it though.

Assassin_M
01-09-2013, 09:29 AM
It felt like a waste of time, I could of done without it. Not sure what you guys thought about it though.
Waste of time ? It`s free....Are you seriously complaining about this ?? could`v done without it ?? It`s FREE !! what the hell ??

I thought it was a great 25 minutes for a FREE BONUS mission

dogtobycars
01-09-2013, 09:42 AM
It sounds like you went from not having it to having it. In my opinion it was just plain boring. And the end result is smething I could of conducted in the streets with a bunch of guards. One part all you had to do was walk behind these guys slowly behind these bushes that were EVERYWHERE. Only 1 part of it was actually a challenge and that was because I overthoguht it and finnaly figured out I could of simply walked over and assassinated him and nobody would of noticed.

Assassin_M
01-09-2013, 09:44 AM
It sounds like you went from not having it to having it. In my opinion it was just plain boring. And the end result is smething I could of conducted in the streets with a bunch of guards. One part all you had to do was walk behind these guys slowly behind these bushes that were EVERYWHERE. Only 1 part of it was actually a challenge and that was because I overthoguht it and finnaly figured out I could of simply walked over and assassinated him and nobody would of noticed.
You`re not allowed to complain about free stuff actually...

That`s why this whole thread is ridiculous...

Also, why do you keep describing the missions for me ? I played them....(In case you were going to describe them for the third time in your coming post)

dogtobycars
01-09-2013, 09:56 AM
I am simply stating why I thought they were a waste of time. And yes you are allowed to complain about free things. I don't see a law stating otherwise. I just find they could of done without it or atleast added some more enjoyment into it rather than follow this guy, listen here, and do some fights.

Assassin_M
01-09-2013, 10:03 AM
I am simply stating why I thought they were a waste of time. And yes you are allowed to complain about free things. I don't see a law stating otherwise. I just find they could of done without it or atleast added some more enjoyment into it rather than follow this guy, listen here, and do some fights.
Ahh No...You do not complain about free stuff...it`s free..there`s no rule. you literally don't complain about free stuff...waste of time ? how exactly ? giving you a free mission is a waste of time ? and if you wanted something worthwhile from something that`s FREE...then honestly it`s your fault....it`s FREE....Yeah ? FREE

dogtobycars
01-09-2013, 10:07 AM
If there is no rule then there isn't a rule saying I can't complain about free stuff. So that means I can. If it's about an unspoken rule then I'm sorry to inform you but I am breaking it and talking about how horrible this free thing is. And it wasn't really free, we paid for it by buying the game new. We could of waited a few months for the price to go down but we got it early and revieved a bonus. A bonus that wasn't really worth it.

Assassin_M
01-09-2013, 10:12 AM
If there is no rule then there isn't a rule saying I can't complain about free stuff. So that means I can. If it's about an unspoken rule then I'm sorry to inform you but I am breaking it and talking about how horrible this free thing is. And it wasn't really free, we paid for it by buying the game new. We could of waited a few months for the price to go down but we got it early and revieved a bonus. A bonus that wasn't really worth it.
Say whatever. It`s free.....You`re not allowed to complain about something that`s free...it sucks because it`s free...it`s horrible because it`s free...it`s free....it can`t be "not worth it" BECAUSE IT`S FREE !! it`s not worth ****....get that through your thick head damm it

MT4K
01-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Settle down...

But yeah i can't see the problem myself? It's not like you spent money on it or anything and it was just some extra. It wasn't even part of the main story so you wasn't forced to even do it. Heck it isn't even required for 100% from what i can remember.

Just enjoy it for what it is: A bonus little segment for free.

zhengyingli
01-09-2013, 11:50 AM
The Benedict Arnold missions are actually different from the main game enough that it held my interest. Highlights: A tailing mission with the target jumping into a hay bail to change costumes. The "Welcome aboard, M'lady" and "You lechers" line. Battle of West Point was an interesting mission because you're fighting in paranoia looking for the next potential bomb lighter. In short, I had fun, but wouldn't have bought it if it was charged at all. Just like the Copernicus DLC, just a bit of difference in mission structure will hold me over. If not, there's always the story.

dogtobycars
01-10-2013, 02:44 AM
I'm sorry to inform you guys but it's only partially free now. If you buy the game new before March 31st... think that was the date. Then you get the DLC for free. However, it is also on sale if you have a PS3 and you go to the Uplay option on the main menu screen, same place you can purchase renegade pack but instead of going to rewards, or whatever it's called, go down one more and there is a store option. It's on sale along with the hidden secrets pack for.... I think $5.00