PDA

View Full Version : Can't find the Battle Hardened Pack Season Pass

Ldmaster14
01-09-2013, 05:41 AM
Hello,

My brother bought the AC3 season pass tonight. We downloaded it and we can't find out where to download the Battle Hardened pack anywhere? We go to extra content and we see that we've downloaded the season pass and the battle Hardened is no where in sight. We see it in the in game store but it costs 800 points :/

we're using xbox 360 help would be appreciated thanks

CRANK 132
01-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Yeah I am having this problem too, any fix?

ElGeeko
01-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Looks like an epidemic. I can't find it either. I've looked all over the additional content and news sections, but have had no luck.

ElGeeko
01-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Found this on the TrueAchievements forums:

Insert Disc 2 (Online), scroll all the way to the right using RB and go to Extra Content. It should be the top one

ShadowFiend1993
01-09-2013, 06:38 PM
If you're looking under additional content in the single player main menu, it's not there. You have to go into the multiplayer and it will be under extra content there.

Ldmaster14
01-10-2013, 02:01 AM
thank you Dralight and ElGeeko! lol I feel stupid for not looking there

UKVampire2010
01-10-2013, 02:21 AM
I will apologise now because this is going to sound really picky...

Surely if you have a section of the game which has Additional Content and you release some downloadable content for the game would it not make sense to place that piece of DLC in the section for it with a label that it was for Multiplayer users??

Especially on consoles like the Xbox whereby I then need to put the Multiplayer Disc in, find the content exit the game as it won't download while i'm using the multiplayer disc, then wait and eventually get the content.

:mad: