PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Season kicks off with 2 Crappy DLC packs so far!

peoriaGUY332
01-08-2013, 10:41 PM
So when i bought this on the day it came out. All i heard was get the season pass and play the tyranny of king washington. So i bought it because i usually get every season pass for every game i own. 1st DLC hidden secrets pack (LAME) 75% Of us already had it. 2nd Battle hardened DLC which is (LAME) im not a big multiplayer fan of AC3. And it feels like the season pass was a giant waste of money. Im bored with 100% Sinc and nothing more to do in singleplayer. I will never purchase another season pass for another UBISOFT game ever again. They have screwed most of us with the huge lack of content.

OFF TOPIC

Look at far cry 3 too No DLC and public lies. For example Great white sharks NO GREAT WHITES IN THE GAME but they advertize em in everything else.
AC3 will prob be last UBISOFT game i buy. My assassins network dnt even work. TOTAL BULLSH**

the_atm
01-08-2013, 10:43 PM
If they would have not released any DLC yet you would still be here complaining.

so stop. They are just do little DLC now to tie us over until the big ones hit.

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Sometimes I feel like people do not know how to read anymore...

peoriaGUY332
01-08-2013, 10:47 PM
Typical of you lol The DLC Is garbage. Should we have to wait 6 months for decent content? WTF ever

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Typical of you lol The DLC Is garbage. Should we have to wait 6 months for decent content? WTF ever
Learn to read before you throw a fit at something that clearly is your fault...

dbuddy101
01-08-2013, 10:51 PM
The DLC is to keep longevity of the game. The game came out in late october, it has only been around 2-3 months. If they were to release the meaty dlc now, then the game's content would dry up only a few months after release. It is smart to have little pieces of DLC more close to release to keep interest until large meaty contents of DLC come out.

peoriaGUY332
01-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Shut the **** up dude. I posted this! I need feedback. Not to listen to you talk **** over a forum. You little *****! I ****in hate people like you who troll forums adding to peoples rage. Your a internet puss
I cant demand respect but i refuse to be disrespected!!!!!!!

the_atm
01-08-2013, 10:55 PM
The DLC is to keep longevity of the game. The game came out in late october, it has only been around 2-3 months. If they were to release the meaty dlc now, then the game's content would dry up only a few months after release. It is smart to have little pieces of DLC more close to release to keep interest until large meaty contents of DLC come out.
Look at Skyrim, how long did it take to get DLC for that game? almost half a year... be happy that we get at least a little content.

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Shut the **** up dude. I posted this! I need feedback. Not to listen to you talk **** over a forum. You little *****! I ****in hate people like you who troll forums adding to peoples rage. Your a internet puss
I cant demand respect but i refuse to be disrespected!!!!!!!
You`re*
People`s*

peoriaGUY332
01-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Yea im very happy with getting content i already had. Again thats dumb

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Yea im very happy with getting content i already had. Again thats dumb
Read the details about what you buy before spending money on it like a mindless 4 year old...

peoriaGUY332
01-08-2013, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=Assassin_M;8859186]You`re*
People`s*[/QU

How old are you? I do have poor grammer. And guess what i dont give a crap. I can still beat your *** in real life. Sit on my forum and keep running your mouth. Proves you have no life at all and your immature.

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=Assassin_M;8859186]You`re*
People`s*[/QU

How old are you? I do have poor grammer. And guess what i dont give a crap. I can still beat your *** in real life. Sit on my forum and keep running your mouth. Proves you have no life at all and your immature.
shhhhhhh, time to stop posting darling

the_atm
01-08-2013, 11:06 PM
You don't like to be disrespected? Then don't disrespect Ubisoft. You think it's easy releasing DLC let alone DLC the size of ToKG?

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Guys....Umm....He reported me.....I just want...to...to..to Uhm...Say tha-..that...I`m so scared.....I`m so afraid and I think I **** my pants

peoriaGUY332
01-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Are you UBISOFT? Stop sucking up to ubisoft man you prob dont even have the season pass! Ive spent money out the *** so i can talk about em as much as i want!

the_atm
01-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Guys....Umm....He reported me.....I just want...to...to..to Uhm...Say tha-..that...I`m so scared.....I`m so afraid and I think I **** my pants
How do you know he reported you?

Back on topic: You should add a space for "didn't buy season pass" because that's what I did. I don't usually buy season passes because... it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Ive spent money out the ***
Why do you even keep them there ? You`re not supposed to D:

And more so....how did you have the stomach to pull them out ? with your hands ?? Yaaaaa333333333

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 11:11 PM
How do you know he reported you?

He told me in PM...I`m SO SCARED MAN SO SCARED AHHH AHHH HELP ME HALP ME D:

the_atm
01-08-2013, 11:13 PM
He told me in PM...I`m SO SCARED MAN SO SCARED AHHH AHHH HELP ME HALP ME D:

Keep calm... and stab Templar?

Back on topic: besides I think the season pass is a good way to go if have the money, You save like 20 bucks I think, still better than spending 20 bucks more in my opinion.

peoriaGUY332
01-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Dude im going to report you 1000 times until they ban you. I asked you nicely to stop running your mouth and talking ****. I dont have time for your poor grammer games and insulting me for 0 reason. I dont like you simple! Your bothering me Assassin M. I have my issues with anger and im not going to let some ****in NERD like you talk **** from across the country like a girl. If you aint here to fight then im gonna get you banned

MT4K
01-08-2013, 11:15 PM
Some people do like the dlc released so far. They can't tailor the dlc to the needs of individuals. They have a dlc release plan and they are sticking to it. This plan was put in place before AC3 released.

They obviously figured it would be better to leave the big DLC for last.

Not to worry though because i believe the first part of the 3-part king Washington DLC comes out later this month.

Sushiglutton
01-08-2013, 11:16 PM
You bought the pass to get The Tyranny of King George. Shouldn't you wait until it's released before you decide if it was worth it or not :confused:?

peoriaGUY332
01-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Gamestop sold me on that dumb pass lol

Sushiglutton
01-08-2013, 11:21 PM
Lol yeah they are sneaky ;). I never buy any games there because they are so overpriced and greedy.

the_atm
01-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Dude im going to report you 1000 times until they ban you. I asked you nicely to stop running your mouth and talking ****. I dont have time for your poor grammer games and insulting me for 0 reason. I dont like you simple! Your bothering me Assassin M. I have my issues with anger and im not going to let some ****in NERD like you talk **** from across the country like a girl. If you aint here to fight then im gonna get you banned
I'm still not sure who you're talking to...

And I totally agree with who ever said that DLC isn't going to be for every one. There are people who prefer only single player DLC and people who only want multiplayer DLC, if company's were to be worried about what EVERY gamer wants... well there would be no DLC because everyone likes something different.

You still get your DLC from the pass, you just need to wait. You don't get it right away. learn some patience.

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Calm down, darling

InfectedNation
01-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Look at Skyrim, how long did it take to get DLC for that game? almost half a year... be happy that we get at least a little content.

But the Skyrim DLC has been very, very good..... I'd rather wait longer for better content.

mike123368
01-08-2013, 11:28 PM

Well some little boy has his sisters stolen panties in a twist. It's you choice to get mad at him, so why are you letting him? You only seem to want to get in a fight, but while doing it you making yourself seem worse then what your describing.

P.S. Remember your apostrophes and don't say "ain't". It makes you sound dumb.

the_atm
01-08-2013, 11:31 PM
But the Skyrim DLC has been very, very good..... I'd rather wait longer for better content.
unless you're on ps3 like me lol. Yes I'd much rather wait a long time for good DLC and from what I can tell thus far, ToKG is going to be sweet!

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Am I banned yet ?

TheHumanTowel
01-08-2013, 11:40 PM
This thread is hilarious. Dude you should have payed attention to what you were buying. Then you would have known you already had the Hidden Secrets pack and that one of the DLCs was multiplayer based.

Hockeyfan8711
01-09-2013, 12:35 AM
I liked the hidden secrets pack actually. Even though I already had the Aztec mission it still came with an interesting Ghost ship Naval DLC. Plus the Red coat avatar is awesome. Plus The King George dlc comes out in a week or two. It was nice to seee ubisoft level the playing feild the Sharpshooter and Ghost ship DLC were the european Pre-order. just be glad that Ubisoft is fair in that regard.
Just take a breath and relax and stab some people in the online MP.

LightRey
01-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Why do you even keep them there ? You`re not supposed to D:

And more so....how did you have the stomach to pull them out ? with your hands ?? Yaaaaa333333333
Maybe his "coin purse" was full?
(if you know what I mean)

montagemik
01-09-2013, 03:06 AM
I'll happily pay for any DLC that enhances my enjoyment of the game or improves the online experience - But purposely held back content that in the end limits the online playerbase doesn't count as that in my opinion.
4 trophies added to ps3 on launch day - But we'll make you buy the content for those trophies over 2 months later . Cheap move.

How many people enjoyed paying ridiculous price for MED MAP packs in AC-R for little more than a few weeks playability with the same few guys ?
You don't mind someone tugging your udders dry - Devs will be happy to keep milking you .

I bought the season pass for the King george DLC - Over 5 hours of additional content .............Beginning to wonder How accurate that 5 hours will be , & how much is cutscene time.
Will it be similar to Benedict missions = 60 mins of gameplay , more like 25-30 mins .

montagemik
01-09-2013, 03:08 AM
Am I banned yet ?

Nope - only certain members are warned for flaming .

montagemik
01-09-2013, 03:12 AM
Lol yeah they are sneaky ;). I never buy any games there because they are so overpriced and greedy.

They're not the only ones who are greedy - Never understood why digital versions cost around 10 more than retail . must be all that extra packaging & distribution costs . :rolleyes:

UrDeviant1
01-09-2013, 12:37 PM
What kind of simpleton buys a season pass with a lot of MP content and then complains that it sucks and he only wanted it for the SP content?

It's your own fault for not properly understanding what the pass would contain before buying it. If i was Ubisoft i'd be pointing a finger at you and laughing (secretly does it anyway).

LightRey
01-09-2013, 01:01 PM
What kind of simpleton buys a season pass with a lot of MP content and then complains that it sucks and he only wanted it for the SP content?

It's your own fault for not properly understanding what the pass would contain before buying it. If i was Ubisoft i'd be pointing a finger at you and laughing (secretly does it anyway).
Exactly. That's the entire reason I never got the season pass in the first place.

pacmanate
01-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Well seeing as The Tyranny DLC + 2 MP packs were advertised in the season pass, you got the Hidden Secrets as a bonus. You are moaning at a bonus. I do not understand your logic.

RinoTheBouncer
01-09-2013, 03:49 PM
I don't like Multiplayer related DLC, I want story related, something that doesn't make me go from point A to point B to get an artifact and that's it and call it story related.

It's clear as day that they want to suck money out of people for nothing even though I'm well aware that a lot of people love multiplayer but to enhance a game's replay-ability only with multiplayer which is pretty much what's being done with a lot of games that were made to be single player and adventure games (Resident Evil, Uncharted and the likes) games that got famous for being single player not for having online play involved. It feels pretty cheap and uninteresting.

I hope the Tyranny of King George will be something special to look forward to even though the more I play ACIII, the more I yearn for Ezio.

InfectedNation
01-09-2013, 04:13 PM
unless you're on ps3 like me lol. Yes I'd much rather wait a long time for good DLC and from what I can tell thus far, ToKG is going to be sweet!

Ahh that sucks - I hear you guys will never be getting Dawnguard + Hearthfire, but I think you are at least getting Dragonborn (Because it's an entirely new map they can integrate it) - which is amazing trust me.

LightRey
01-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Getting all DLC early at a (slightly) more beneficial price seems more than fair to me if you're actually interested in (almost) all the DLC, so, yes, I'm happy with it (though I didn't get it, because I have little to no interest in the MP).