PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 help

metaldad2013
01-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Im stuck very early in AC 3 dont have a weapon for part when Im supposed to shoot the barrel what can I do??

MT4K
01-08-2013, 07:11 PM
You don't have a weapon? Why not? The game makes you buy one before that part so you should have one?

Well if you lost it somehow then can you not just exit the memory and then go find one before starting the memory again?

Ferrith
01-09-2013, 02:08 AM
Is there really any way to exit a memory in AC III and restart it later, like in previous installments? Because, honestly, if there is one I most certainly can't find it. Like yesterday, while I was doing the Boston Brawlers Tournament and I was kept being handed my poisoned *** on a silver plate... I wanted to exit the whole memory and restart it later. Unfortunately, I couldn't. I was forced to finish the Tournament whether I liked it or, not. In the end I did, but I was very cross.

MT4K
01-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Well i remember quitting 1 main mission during my game. I forget why now. Think i wanted to do something else first and temporarily forgot lol. But i just opened the pause menu and went to "exit memory" like in the past games which took me back to free roaming.

Wouldn't surprise me though if it wasn't available for all missions.

JUMBO shibby
01-10-2013, 02:00 PM
if ya go to pause screen can exit memory any time if stuck for weapon to shoot barrels just kill any guards and steal there muskets

Ferrith
01-10-2013, 10:55 PM
I am pretty sure there are missions you can't exit the memory, no matter what. Unless it is actually a bug in PC version we are talking about. I can't really tell.

TwentySixT
01-23-2013, 03:53 AM
I don't seem to be able to get him to switch weapons, he just keeps grabbing his sword, and won't go for the pistol. How do I make him do that?