PDA

View Full Version : How can I send assassin recruits to defend my convoys?

jplr98
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Title. IGN guide says I can send assassin recruits to defend my convoys: http://m.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Defending_Convoys. But how can I do that?
Thanks.

MT4K
01-08-2013, 07:07 PM
I've never actually tried this myself so i can't really say for sure but the link itself says how to supposedly do it. Have you tried doing how it says?

jplr98
01-08-2013, 08:07 PM
I've never actually tried this myself so i can't really say for sure but the link itself says how to supposedly do it. Have you tried doing how it says?

It doesn't say how to do it, it just says "follow the onscreen instructions to send a team". But there are no instructions, it just says my convoy is under atack. Maybe it's impossible?

MT4K
01-08-2013, 08:14 PM
It doesn't say how to do it, it just says "follow the onscreen instructions to send a team". But there are no instructions, it just says my convoy is under atack. Maybe it's impossible?

Ahh ok. It might have been removed then yeah if there is actually no on screen instructions in the game. I never really thought to look as i just run to defend them myself lol.

jplr98
01-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Hi. I found the solution. You can only send recruits to defend your convoys when you are not in the Frontier. That is why I couldn't do it :). Thanks for replying MT4K.

MT4K
01-08-2013, 08:37 PM
haha cool. Glad you figured it out then and that it wasn't removed. Still not sure i'd ever actually use it myself though as i don't send convoys unless i'm going to be in the frontier for awhile myself anyway :p.

Still i could see it being handy for those doing things in the cities :).