PDA

View Full Version : Veteran Pack PC

RexNovus
01-08-2013, 04:30 PM
So, umm.. When does the pc get the Veteran Pack? I just read it will be january 15, Xbox today, PSN tomorrow (january 9). Simple question, are the pc users (who obviously all downloaded the game illegally and post here on the forum to troll) getting screwed once again, or are we getting the Veteran Pack tomorrow/today like anyone else?

Also, what about the season pass owners? Do they have to wait aswell, if the release date is indeed january 15?

Grifid71-HUN
01-08-2013, 04:34 PM
never

Tim_Skijwalker
01-08-2013, 05:34 PM
So, umm.. When does the pc get the Veteran Pack? I just read it will be january 15, Xbox today, PSN tomorrow (january 9). Simple question, are the pc users (who obviously all downloaded the game illegally and post here on the forum to troll) getting screwed once again, or are we getting the Veteran Pack tomorrow/today like anyone else?

Also, what about the season pass owners? Do they have to wait aswell, if the release date is indeed january 15?

bought the game.. bought season pass.. download DLC... music is gone -_-
I keep getting crap for buying games

if you are talking about this:
http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/07/assassins-creed-3-battle-hardened-multiplayer-dlc-pack-dated-detailed/
we should get it the 15th

sorry if you are talking about something else, could you please give me a link?

RexNovus
01-08-2013, 06:06 PM
bought the game.. bought season pass.. download DLC... music is gone -_-
I keep getting crap for buying games

if you are talking about this:
http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/07/assassins-creed-3-battle-hardened-multiplayer-dlc-pack-dated-detailed/
we should get it the 15th

sorry if you are talking about something else, could you please give me a link?

I'm talking about that yes, a couple of news sites have the same information and state january 15 for pc, week earlier for Xbox/Ps3.

I bought the game, bought season pass, downloaded the DLC (by support of this community, Ubisoft couldn't care less about me), I still have my music though hehe. But if indeed the DLC comes a week later (and the various sites/blogs/whatever), PC users are getting screwed once again. It's like.. Ubisoft makes a sport out of bullying PC users.

Quite frankly, I'm fed up with this. I can wait, it's no biggy really, but the blatant dislike for PC users is just too much.

RexNovus
01-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Just saw this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/745764-The-Battle-Hardened-Pack-for-AC3-Multiplayer-Emerges), guess I'm a bit slow (or Ubisoft is just too afraid to post it in the PC section aswell). Thank you Ubisoft for screwing the pc users once again. Darn idiots.

Tim_Skijwalker
01-08-2013, 08:11 PM
no audio bug huh

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Video/__NEW/x_30_mj_moneymaker_120322.jpg.photoblog600.jpg
good for you

(J/k)

ahh in all seriousness..

Cmon guys, we are talking about a couple of days difference, that's not really a lot or something to be really mad about =D (especially not during these days.. xbox and PS3 sometimes get a month earlier, which is complete &$, in this case its a bunch of days later)
we are getting it.... in the same month. (If everything goes well)

so cheer up and look forward to a great january ;D

bolz87
01-08-2013, 08:33 PM
I bought the game, bought season pass, downloaded the DLC (by support of this community, Ubisoft couldn't care less about me)
*Coff coff* DId you say something? :)

Tim_Skijwalker
01-08-2013, 08:51 PM

ooh don't get me wrong.
I can't post my thoughts and statements about their community support here. or their distribution of DLC. (A community member send me a download link to the DLC i bought.. grrrr)

I already have an infraction for the last time i did this -:rolleyes:

but when it comes to the release date of this DLC I think they are doing it ok... better than some other companies out there.
let's just hope that this DLC doesnt include more stuff to mess with our games

EDIT: I really want to post my opinion on above stated stff but its really better if i don't

TheLeoCrow
01-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Well, the question is : will we actually get the dlc by ubisoft once it is released or will we have to rely on "community support" to get it?

Tim_Skijwalker
01-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Well, the question is : will we actually get the dlc by ubisoft once it is released or will we have to rely on "community support" to get it?

I was actually hoping this would just be a patch for the game so no separate download stuff

RexNovus
01-09-2013, 05:16 PM
no audio bug huh

good for you

(J/k)

ahh in all seriousness..

Cmon guys, we are talking about a couple of days difference, that's not really a lot or something to be really mad about =D (especially not during these days.. xbox and PS3 sometimes get a month earlier, which is complete &$, in this case its a bunch of days later)
we are getting it.... in the same month. (If everything goes well)

so cheer up and look forward to a great january ;D

I'm all cheered up, ha, I'm not going to rage for some characters I don't even like and some maps that can wait. It's the principle of the whole thing that bugs me, though. Champions packs, loyalty unlocks, the whole Hidden Secrets debacle, the holiday patch and now the delayed Veteran Pack. If it were a groundbreaking Single Player campaign, sure.. That might need some tweaking and stuff, but we're talking about three characters and a few maps.. Back in the Soldier of Fortune 2 days, people released skins and maps every day and it was only a matter of seconds to implement them into the game. So, why do they need an extra week to release them? It doesn't make any sense at all ^^, Still, sucks regarding the audio bug. That's the last thing Ubisoft should do to me, rob me of my sound ^^,

I am right though, ha. If it wasn't for the "community" (or one person in particular ;)) God knows how long I should've waited for the setup file.

Tim_Skijwalker
01-09-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm all cheered up, ha, I'm not going to rage for some characters I don't even like and some maps that can wait. It's the principle of the whole thing that bugs me, though. Champions packs, loyalty unlocks, the whole Hidden Secrets debacle, the holiday patch and now the delayed Veteran Pack. If it were a groundbreaking Single Player campaign, sure.. That might need some tweaking and stuff, but we're talking about three characters and a few maps.. Back in the Soldier of Fortune 2 days, people released skins and maps every day and it was only a matter of seconds to implement them into the game. So, why do they need an extra week to release them? It doesn't make any sense at all ^^, Still, sucks regarding the audio bug. That's the last thing Ubisoft should do to me, rob me of my sound ^^,

I am right though, ha. If it wasn't for the "community" (or one person in particular ;)) God knows how long I should've waited for the setup file.
I love the music in this game soooo much! so yeah, a great loss (especially when considering this also happened during Revelations if i remember correctly)

I believe that there are a lot of rules for content patches and that these have changed over the years.. a lot of people need to approve a certain patch before it can be uploaded/activated.

Why XboX and PS3 get their stuff sooner, I don't know, maybe the above mentioned process is easier for XboX and PS3.. Microsoft Probably pays some money to get it earlier.

I'm pretty new to the "behind the scenes" gaming industry, I would like to learn a lot more about game production and management but at the moment I don't really have the answers.

I do think that ubisoft failed miserably the past 3-4 weeks... Things should have been patched, for PC and WiU both, this is really no way to treat your customers.
Especially the lack of communication is truly annoying.

I try to add some sort of humor to my posts to keep it a little lite but I am really truly disappointed and do not know if I would ever want to work at a company like ubisoft. something I was really actually looking forward to some months ago.

(excuse the English, I live in The Netherlands)