PDA

View Full Version : All abilities locked on multiplayer?!?!?!

topcat19995
01-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Hi, I'm a huge AC fan, and the AC3 multiplayer is the best one yet, but for some reason i can't unlock or use any abilities despite being level 25.
Surely some should be available by now?
I have bought ability set 1 but can only put in the abilities you start with; disguise, trip bomb etc... I also have around 7000 abstergo credits.
I don't have a Uplay Passport but this shouldn't stop me getting smoke bombs, poison, bodyguard and the rest. Should it?

PLEASE HELP

Deathgrim666
01-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi, I'm a huge AC fan, and the AC3 multiplayer is the best one yet, but for some reason i can't unlock or use any abilities despite being level 25.
Surely some should be available by now?
I have bought ability set 1 but can only put in the abilities you start with; disguise, trip bomb etc... I also have around 7000 abstergo credits.
I don't have a Uplay Passport but this shouldn't stop me getting smoke bombs, poison, bodyguard and the rest. Should it?

PLEASE HELP

Yeah not having the uplay pass locks all that :mad:

topcat19995
01-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Yeah not having the uplay pass locks all that :mad:

WOW. That kinda sucks.
So I can basically only use the default classes, and can't get all the cool abilities unless I spend 8-9 on a Uplay Passport?

montagemik
01-08-2013, 08:18 PM
WOW. That kinda sucks.
So I can basically only use the default classes, and can't get all the cool abilities unless I spend 8-9 on a Uplay Passport?

If you buy the game as NEW - You get the passport Free - but if bought pre-owned you can buy a passport online. or stay playing the limited version. your choice.