PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 4 , could be a BLAST !

JijDib
01-08-2013, 02:52 PM
so the story could be like....
Minerva took control of the " NEW " world ,
and some one found the apple of Eden ,
and started a new version of Assassin's Creed ,
where we don't have to use the " Animus " anymore :D! ,
we just live it in the present,
and we could even kill Juno...........
That would be Something :D!

she-assassin
01-08-2013, 02:55 PM
You mean Juno.

JijDib
01-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Yes sorry i messed up :/ , but i mean the main point

SaintPerkele
01-08-2013, 04:38 PM
No. The Assassin's Creed franchise is an action game based on historical events and characters. That's the strongest point of the franchise: Taking part in historical events in beautifully recreated cities from another time period.

RinoTheBouncer
01-08-2013, 07:36 PM
I don't mind playing a fully modern day Assassin's Creed game. Desmond's levels were amazing so I don't mind having at least one AC game that feature a major part in modern times, specially that the ending of ACIII makes the present a lot more important than the past. It's true that as Lara Croft says: "Sometimes, to understand your present, you have to go back to your past" yet, we've been going back and forth between present and past so much so maybe it's time we use all that knowledge to make a difference here and now.

Desmond's levels were very interesting in every AC game (even the minor parts/ cutscenes in the first AC) yet, they always left us feeling curious and trapped within the boundaries of each level, unable to see the world out there, unlike historical times when we can explore the whole world. It would be interesting to try the opposite this time.