PDA

View Full Version : Just me or what...

Gixxer6Rdr
01-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Assassins Creed 3 sucks! Loved the others, but this one blows. Connor cant fight for crap, and after the Boston Masacre, I cant even get to my next mission. After numerous glitches where the game does not recognize I have killed my target, and now I cannot make it to my next mission without being spotted. Over 30 minutes of trying to dodge guys that just kick my *** with ease.

In my opinion, they tried to add too much new stuff and ended up making the game a mess. It is overly complicated and not nearly as much fun as all the previous games were. And I'm sure somebody here will talk smack but I don't care because I'm dang good at the games I play this 1 just sucks.

Also, I respawn right in front of a Jager 8/10 times, failing or being chased around again. And that optional general when rescuing prisoners, I had to kill him EIGHT.times before it realized it...

Not even close to done as I said just finished the Boston Massacre , the games already boxed up and I'm taking it back, sorry in my opinion it sucks. Sad too because I was looking forward to this game after Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Gixxer6Rdr
01-08-2013, 01:01 PM
On a positive note... back to Far Cry 3, which continues to be fun as hell.

pacmanate
01-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Okay.

ProletariatPleb
01-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Apparently not as good a player as you think you are.

Gixxer6Rdr
01-09-2013, 01:12 AM
And sid wins the ****** reply award! I'm **** good, my gamerscore and hardest-difficulty beating ways speak for themselves. Plus a positive KDR in EVERY game that tracks it.... but yeah I suck because this one game sucks, good logic! Lol

Assassin_M
01-09-2013, 01:14 AM
And sid wins the ****** reply award! I'm **** good, my gamerscore and hardest-difficulty beating ways speak for themselves. Plus a positive KDR in EVERY game that tracks it.... but yeah I suck because this one game sucks, good logic! Lol
Yeah you suck at the game. logical logic...Your score in other games doesn't mean anything

If everyone finds it easy and you find it hard, then you simply suck at playing...sorry for this shocking revelation.

montagemik
01-09-2013, 01:19 AM

Connor can't fight for crap - I must've been dang lucky to trounce a few thousand soldiers barefisted as teenage connor or using only tomahawk / knife in 90% of the combat then .
The only real difficult part in the game was the 'original gamer' trophy.

Sorry avoiding guards is difficult for you - But your inability to accomplish a mission doesn't = CRAP GAME .

LightRey
01-09-2013, 02:36 AM
psssssssst! You can counter!
:O

ProletariatPleb
01-09-2013, 02:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KAosZ.gif

Oh oh look at me, I'm such an awesome player, I swear around like a 12 year old CoD player and cannot play one of the easiest game ever.

SolidSage
01-09-2013, 04:32 AM
"Just me or what... "Just you.
Don't blame what, he's got nuffin to do wiv it.

zhengyingli
01-09-2013, 12:11 PM

I've seen a let's player who's super awesome at fighting games but fail miserably multiple times at his recent LP endeavors due to his refusal/ignorance to read the on-screen instructions. Maybe that's your issue. This game's battle system is not hard, and it works.

D.I.D.
01-09-2013, 12:15 PM
It's incredibly easy.

If you want to make sure you have no problems at all, equip rope dart to Y and use it during combat, a lot. You always retain the last one, so it's effectively an infinite supply. Experiment with other weapons on Y: you can use snare traps as well, not just ranged attacks.

Also, games should kick you about. I can never understand the current idea that there's something wrong with it if you ever see yourself die.

zhengyingli
01-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Also, games should kick you about. I can never understand the current idea that there's something wrong with it if you ever see yourself die.

DMC3 on turbo? Such good butt-kicking. But yeah, beginner's traps seem to be becoming more and more taboo. I thought the whole point of games is to interact through experimentation.

warner4692
01-09-2013, 01:06 PM
The game sucked, and the difficulty had little to nothing to do with that.