PDA

View Full Version : Night Maps, Assassin's creed 3

bhhari91
01-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Hey guys,
Have the night maps been unlocked from the event 'the deadly shadow' ?
In-game, i see that the event has been completed and the community objective has been achieved, and i cant play the event anymore, and there are no night maps on the maps list in normal modes.
If anybody has any info abt this, plz feel free to share :)

Shanii2010
01-08-2013, 08:48 AM
We PC players are the last on the list from Ubisoft´s side. Console > PC, sadly.

And dont get too much hopes on the night maps.
We dont even get the Champion Packs (they want to make this happen in the "future")

So i would even go as far and say we wont get our Night Maps this month, rather the next, if we are lucky

ElleCore
01-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Why are they delaying? The night maps are already in the game, you could play them in the event.

bolz87
01-08-2013, 01:22 PM
No Night maps? Awww yeahhh!

sharkdrutt
01-08-2013, 01:27 PM
What nightmaps???? Are you kidding? Do you know HOW difficult it is to implement them??? They are already in the game BUT...

It's WAY harder than implementing a simple patch...

Or wait... Heck, it's even more chalenging than giving champion/loyalty packs!

Anykeyer
01-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Who wants night maps anyway? Too dark, hard to see other players. Im glad they not gonna release them for us. Same for all those stupid character costumes, they look awfull. Its good no one can have them, cause just seeing this in actual game can hurt my eyes.
And patch? I dont want any stinking patches, dont like wasting my time downloading something that will most likely make this game even more broken than before. I hope they just canceled it completelly.
Oh, and I alsmot forgot. I hope they will also never ever release any new AC games for PC. Who needs this crap? Thats right, no one. Definitelly no sane person will give them money after what they did.

Amaral724
01-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Guys check the new mp event in 9 days .... :)

Tastes_Good
01-08-2013, 09:24 PM
yeah, but the console players didn't have to wait for an event to get the champion packs!!

YazX_
01-10-2013, 01:06 PM
unlocked yesterday FINALLY.

AmaZim2
01-10-2013, 04:26 PM
They're back ! Awesome ! :)

xxspookyxx1
01-11-2013, 11:59 PM
The night maps are up, they went up after "The Deadly Shadows" event was over, now there's just a few more days till a new event starts. I can't wait! :D