PDA

View Full Version : Clan looking for Assassin's Creed players

GreasedDeafGuy
01-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Mission Statement
Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (Consoles, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

About Me
I am here to represent TACTICAL GAMING. We are doing our best to set up an Assassin's Creed Division in our clan. We participate in many different tournaments for many games and consoles so feel free to browse our other games for what you are interested in. Once we get enough people for this Assassin's Creed Division it shall most likely be created and you shall be the starters of the great division. Anyone who would like to join just say so in the forum and I shall mark you down on our roster. Any questions I shall answer or you can figure out on our website. http://tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php