PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Things To Do

JumpInTheFire13
01-08-2013, 12:31 AM
What are your favorite things to do in the AC games? Things that are funny, entertaining, challenging, etc...

One of mine is in AC3: Place a trip mine near a bear before it notices you, stand on the opposite side from the bear, and shoot it with an arrow. It won't die but it will charge at you, set the trip mine off, and go flying through the air.

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 12:43 AM
AC I: Assassinating Heralds.
AC II: Using the Flying Machine.
ACB: mimicking the E3 trailer
ACR: Free roaming, Using Smoke screen bombs on groups then kill them all and stand like a badass after the smoke settles.
AC III: Using the bow to hunt. It may seem weak and useless, but it`s extremely fun. Mines on Guards and Animals, rope darting from trees, holding Civilians at gunpoint or holding a wolf at gunpoint (doesn't really work well :|) "Sit !! Stop !! Play dead !!" "GNARLNSAYGUYCDBFSIBFHAW"

Gi1t
01-08-2013, 12:50 AM
One thing I did enjoy in Brotherhoood:

Step 1: Pick up Spadone

Step 2: Throw at...anyone, it's hilarious no matter who you throw it at. XD

People might expect to get hit by a projectile weapon, but they're certainly not expecting an entire sword to knowck them head over heels.

IronEagl3
01-08-2013, 12:51 AM
AC1 - Fighting a crap ton of guards in Damascus
AC2 - I can't recall doing anything fun after beating the game. It had the worst combat in all the games.
ACB - Exploring and climbing columns and looking at the view from the top <3 + Echoes of the Roman Ruins playing in the back
ACR - Fighting all the Janissaries at the Palace :D
AC3 - HUNTING, attacking convoys, throwing a rope dart and someone from the ground and slowly pulling them towards you then stabbing them, throwing a rope dart at someone from top of a building, pulling them slowly, and pulling the rope up choking them. Best part is the detail they put into it. You can stay holding on the rope with the guy dead, and letting go of the rope will make him drop. Attacking forts, free running through trees, and vaulting over fences (that never gets boring)

ToughGuy31
01-08-2013, 02:37 AM
Equip the rope dart, grab some guy, and yell "GET OVER HERE!" :p

JumpInTheFire13
01-08-2013, 06:07 AM
AC1 - Fighting a crap ton of guards in Damascus
AC2 - I can't recall doing anything fun after beating the game. It had the worst combat in all the games.
ACB - Exploring and climbing columns and looking at the view from the top <3 + Echoes of the Roman Ruins playing in the back
ACR - Fighting all the Janissaries at the Palace :D
AC3 - HUNTING, attacking convoys, throwing a rope dart and someone from the ground and slowly pulling them towards you then stabbing them, throwing a rope dart at someone from top of a building, pulling them slowly, and pulling the rope up choking them. Best part is the detail they put into it. You can stay holding on the rope with the guy dead, and letting go of the rope will make him drop. Attacking forts, free running through trees, and vaulting over fences (that never gets boring)
Couldn't agree more

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 06:12 AM
I also like In AC III how you can run up to the big armies and kill them all single handed all badass like..........Oh wait

IronEagl3
01-08-2013, 01:34 PM
I also like In AC III how you can run up to the big armies and kill them all single handed all badass like..........Oh wait

If only :\

she-assassin
01-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Chasing around Daniel Cross in AC3 until the game glitches and he stops running away from me, so I can use Fraps to take selfies with him. :rolleyes: To be honest, the games used to be more fun...oh well...

Th3Aw3som3On31
01-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Hunting in the Frontier and Killing Templars

IronEagl3
01-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Oh yeah, let's not forget hunting those Templar targets down in the Frontier from tree tops. They're just walking around while I watch them for like 2 minutes, then when the time is right, BOOM HIT EM WITH THE ROPE DART

the_atm
01-08-2013, 10:48 PM
AC I: Assassinating Heralds.
AC II: Using the Flying Machine.
ACB: mimicking the E3 trailer
ACR: Free roaming, Using Smoke screen bombs on groups then kill them all and stand like a badass after the smoke settles.
AC III: Using the bow to hunt. It may seem weak and useless, but it`s extremely fun. Mines on Guards and Animals, rope darting from trees, holding Civilians at gunpoint or holding a wolf at gunpoint (doesn't really work well :|) "Sit !! Stop !! Play dead !!" "GNARLNSAYGUYCDBFSIBFHAW"

what do you mean "hold civilians at gunpiont"? I just tried it and they run like little wee babies... lol

Assassin_M
01-08-2013, 10:50 PM
what do you mean "hold civilians at gunpiont"? I just tried it and they run like little wee babies... lol
They sometimes kneel on the ground and beg mercy :|

ToughGuy31
01-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Chasing around Daniel Cross in AC3 until the game glitches and he stops running away from me, so I can use Fraps to take selfies with him. :rolleyes: To be honest, the games used to be more fun...oh well...
:nonchalance:

Sushiglutton
01-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Sneaking into the forts :cool:!

Kaschra
01-08-2013, 11:44 PM
AC1: Riding with the horse through that long line of people in Jerusalem, killing beggars :nonchalance:

AC2: Poisoning some guards then throwing coins next to them and see how they accidently kill the civilians, flying with the flying machine

ACB: stealing horses, runing into people so that they drop whatever they carry

ACR: Throwing coins onto the ground and wait till a huge crowd has gathered, then throw a nice blood bomb and admire the chaos it causes xD
Replaying sequence 9 over and over and over again.

AC3: Hunting, jumping over fences

she-assassin
01-08-2013, 11:49 PM
:nonchalance:
Look I don't care what you think about it. It was fun ok.

They sometimes kneel on the ground and beg mercy :|
Oh yes, Washington begged me for mercy once. That was fun, too. Until I found out I couldn't kill him, all I could do was walk right through him as if he wasn't there. What a let down.

MT4K
01-08-2013, 11:55 PM
You can kill Washington i believe at an earlier part of the game :p.

I think it just Desyncs you though. Not actually tried it myself.

ToughGuy31
01-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Look I don't care what you think about it. It was fun ok.

Oh yes, Washington begged me for mercy once. That was fun, too. Until I found out I couldn't kill him, all I could do was walk right through him as if he wasn't there. What a let down.
Again :nonchalance:. You have a beautiful mind.

Megas_Doux
01-09-2013, 12:05 AM
AC1: Climbing Acre´s huge cathedral and Omeya´s Mosque, also listen to the heralds and then kill them :P
AC2: Replay "Secret of Saint Mark" and free run through the Basilica, use the flying machine.....
ACB: Climb the Castel Sant Angelo! Replay romulus lairs and Da vinci´s machines missions.
ACR: Just starring at the ports, mainly at night. Also cause dozens of civilians to fight me by pickpocketing them :P
AC3: Traversing the frontier during the rain! Hunting, walking through the ports of NY and then kill all the guards that I can :P: And replay naval missions!

montagemik
01-09-2013, 01:37 AM
:nonchalance: Well i enjoy killing all kinds of things in the game - Tripwire bombing Bobcats remains a favourite. (in Black creek)

Rogue Agent 035
01-09-2013, 02:05 AM
You can kill Washington i believe at an earlier part of the game :p.

I think it just Desyncs you though. Not actually tried it myself. Yeppers..., sequence 3 memory 2 I believe. I choked him out thinkin he way a regular guard, but sure nough...., desync. I personally enjoy pretty much everything AC3 has to offer, but mainly the Hunting is my all time, as I'm an avid hunter in real life an it helps me pass the time between seasons

JumpInTheFire13
01-09-2013, 02:06 AM
Running around Black Creek in AC3 is also one of my favourites

SixKeys
01-09-2013, 02:08 AM
-Assassinating a guard, then throwing money at the horrified witnesses and pretending I'm buying their silence.
-Picking up things not meant to be used as weapons like spades, brooms and rakes and wreaking havoc.

LightRey
01-09-2013, 02:30 AM
eeeh, does replaying the game again count?

JumpInTheFire13
01-09-2013, 02:41 AM
eeeh, does replaying the game again count?
Well I did say funny, entertaining, or challenging. And it is entertaining. So... yeah...