PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed III patch 1.02

Njggachu
01-07-2013, 11:47 PM
when will the patch arrive for PC that will fix the "HOOD" of conor and the glitched homestead mission "encyclopedia of a common man"?
been searching the in the internet but i have not found anything.

if it's already released can you kindly post the link so I can download it.

Anykeyer
01-08-2013, 12:03 AM
What?
Connor's hood was patches in Xbox/PS 1.02 aka thanksgiving patch. Its equal to current PC's 1.01 in every aspect. Just to be clear - hood is supposed to be down in homestead.
Also mentioned mission isnt glitched, its stays in missions list but its only a minor cosmetic glitch. Im not sure this was even changed in Xbox/PS holiday 1.03 (upcoming PC 1.02 should be equal to it) pacth.

Njggachu
01-08-2013, 06:37 AM
okay thnx. what i mean about the glitched "encyclopedia of a common man" I'am stuck at 2/3 scanned activity for the woodworker but whenever i try to scan the wood worker it says that the activity has been scanned or recorded.

Anykeyer
01-08-2013, 07:04 AM
You need to scan different activities. Try going far enough and back to reset him into different stuff. Activities also depend on level (for me first level blacksmith only did one thing over and over) and seasons.

Njggachu
01-08-2013, 08:00 AM
nevermind I only wanted to finish the encyclopedia of a common man because of the achilles outift unlock but i got it when i finished burrying him when I found him dead on homestead. the only annoying problem that i have now is whenever i fast travel one of my double barrel pistol would be replaced by a singleshot flintlock (default flintlock) is there any fix to this?

Black_Widow9
01-08-2013, 08:11 AM
nevermind I only wanted to finish the encyclopedia of a common man because of the achilles outift unlock but i got it when i finished burrying him when I found him dead on homestead. the only annoying problem that i have now is whenever i fast travel one of my double barrel pistol would be replaced by a singleshot flintlock (default flintlock) is there any fix to this?
That should be fixed in the upcoming patch. It has not been released for PC yet but here is the list of fixes it will include. Please be aware there are potential Spoilers in this fix list. -
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/739410-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Holiday-Patch-Spoilers

Njggachu
01-08-2013, 09:04 AM
do i need to start a "NEW GAME" for this upcoming patche to take effect? because i already finished the main missions and i'm just doing side missions.
That should be fixed in the upcoming patch. It has not been released for PC yet but here is the list of fixes it will include. Please be aware there are potential Spoilers in this fix list. -
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/739410-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Holiday-Patch-Spoilers

LambertoKevlar
01-08-2013, 09:23 AM
upcoming eh?

MT4K
01-08-2013, 10:42 AM
You shouldn't need to start a new game unless there's something really major being changed but even then it's not that common these days for patches to force a restart (thankfully).

spectatorx
01-08-2013, 10:54 AM
@MT4K, so, when the "holiday" patch will be released? In its thread is mentioned something about early january. I hope ubisoft know early january ends on 10th day of a month. Today is 8.01.2013.

MT4K
01-08-2013, 11:01 AM
@MT4K, so, when the "holiday" patch will be released? In its thread is mentioned something about early january. I hope ubisoft know early january ends on 10th day of a month. Today is 8.01.2013.

I know as much as you guys in regards to that sorry to say :(. Hopefully not too much longer though.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Playing ME2 while waiting for de patch.

LambertoKevlar
01-08-2013, 11:56 AM
while waiting for the ****ing patch you'll play even Tomb Raider and Aliens:colonial Marines

Anykeyer
01-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Mass Effect 4 looks like a better shot

spectatorx
01-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Mass Effect 4 looks like a better shot
Good one :D

P.S.
Is EA gonna release mass effect 4?

Tim_Skijwalker
01-08-2013, 03:23 PM
Playing ME2 while waiting for de patch.
have fun =D

P.S.
Is EA gonna release mass effect 4?
Mass effect 4 is officially announced.
Bioware is working on it, they won't be using UDK anymore but the frostbite 2 engine.
it won't star shepard but someone else.

I posted a link here for you but it might contain spoilers for if you haven't finished ME4 yet
here is a link: http://www.gamespot.com/news/mass-effect-4-leaves-shepard-behind-6398559

spectatorx
01-08-2013, 03:29 PM
have fun =D

Mass effect 4 is officially announced.
Bioware is working on it, they won't be using UDK anymore but the frostbite 2 engine.
it won't star shepard but someone else.

I posted a link here for you but it might contain spoilers for if you haven't finished ME4 yet
here is a link: http://www.gamespot.com/news/mass-effect-4-leaves-shepard-behind-6398559

I do not like rpg games, i never liked mass effect series and i've read a lot about the last me game and i'm not interested with it.

Tim_Skijwalker
01-08-2013, 03:34 PM
I do not like rpg games, i never liked mass effect series and i've read a lot about the last me game and i'm not interested with it.

ooh uh.. I just answered your question =D
personally a big fan but I understand that you don't like it if your not into RPG games

the more you know i guess =P