PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Program

Greeny173
01-07-2013, 09:01 PM
I had to completely wipe my windows 7 program when I was attacked with a virus. I could not save my downloadable copy of AC3. I have went to the GeForce web page where I downloaded it and put in my code and was told it had already been redeemed. Does anybody else have any idea how I can get another download?

MT4K
01-07-2013, 09:08 PM
It probably has registered onto UPlay and you should be able to download it through that. They should all end up on UPlay unless they go through Steam.

Greeny173
01-08-2013, 03:11 AM
It probably has registered onto UPlay and you should be able to download it through that. They should all end up on UPlay unless they go through Steam.

Didn't work and as usual, no way to contact them about the problem.

MT4K
01-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Well then all i can suggest is trying to contact those you got it from or contact ubisoft support (http://support.ubi.com).

Seems weird it wouldn't end up on UPlay though if it didn't use Steam instead.

Like i said before. As far as i am aware all Ubisoft games these days end up being listed on UPlay under the "games" tab and should be downloadable again from there. The only exception being if it goes through Steam instead as Steam takes over for that.

Good luck anyway.

Greeny173
01-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Well then all i can suggest is trying to contact those you got it from or contact ubisoft support (http://support.ubi.com).

Seems weird it wouldn't end up on UPlay though if it didn't use Steam instead.

Like i said before. As far as i am aware all Ubisoft games these days end up being listed on UPlay under the "games" tab and should be downloadable again from there. The only exception being if it goes through Steam instead as Steam takes over for that.

Good luck anyway.

I kinda lucked out and found the Assassins 3 directory on a backup of my drive but can't figure out which file runs the program. There are three AC3 application files, but all three open UPlay but none run the game. Still working on it. Did a few support contact forms to try to get help. Nothing back yet. Sometimes you never get responses.