PDA

View Full Version : Lost on how to get around Assassin 3

pugnale-assass
01-07-2013, 08:15 PM
I have easily managed Assassin's before this, but this new one is a different beast. I have somehow managed to get to 30% of the game, but I am really fumbling around in the dark. I keep getting eaten by wild animals for one. In some instances I can't see whatto do as there are trees in the way and the 4 letters quickly spring up and I am too late. There seems to be no time for my morphined brain (I take over 300mg a day and use gaming as a way to escape my chronic pain) to get to the button before its changed. I use to fined it easy in the past Assassin's to buy bullets and armor upgrades, I have no idea how to get them on this game. I have been killed many times as I haven't any bullets or the right weapon. I have no idea what I am doing when I do the buying of building materials. I have a new Xbox and am now using that to play my games.Is there a site that explains all of this as I am getting frustrated. How do I buy arrows? As you can see I am at a complete lose. Any help would be appreciated

Assassin_M
01-07-2013, 08:22 PM
There`s no armor and you can buy things from General stores

pugnale-assass
01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks. Just asking again, is there a store near the house or in the area where I can get these things or does Connor have to go to Boston?

Th3Aw3som3On31
01-07-2013, 08:24 PM
Arrows, bullets, and any other upgrades for Connor are at General Stores marked on your map. For me the first few animal encounters were very fast but now seem to be slower. I don't know if thats part of the game or not. Hope I was somewhat of a help :)

Edit: Made this post while Assassin made his. Didn't know someone had answered the question

SaintPerkele
01-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks. Just asking again, is there a store near the house or in the area where I can get these things or does Connor have to go to Boston?
If you mean the Davenport Homestead - no, unfortunately not (unless you craft them; to do so, enter the mansion and read the logbook, there's an option to craft things; also, if you craft horse saddle pockets, you can refill your ammo at every horse). There are a couple of them in the Frontier though, so you don't have to travel to Boston. Lexington and Concord, for example. Also, looting dead guards is always a good way to get new ammo too ;)

Assassin_M
01-07-2013, 08:45 PM
as has been said. Only way to get ammunition for Connor from the homestead is through crafting.

General stores can be found in the Frontier and Boston. going to either should not be a problem, since you can freely fast travel to any of them in an Instant..