PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations purchase tip

TheReaperGR
01-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Hi all. I need a bit of information, I have asked before but no one replied to me.

I am looking to buy the Assassin's Creed Revelations game. But I am looking for the edition with the most in-game content available. Which one is that?

I looked up on wikia, but I got more confused as I was trying to look for the differences between editions. I've concluded that the Animus edition is the fullest of all, but the signature has more upgrades for weapons available. Then there's a difference with the additional characters on Animus, Signature, Special and Ottoman editions. And as I kept on, I got more confused as to which one I should buy...

Also, another thing I didn't understand is that about the customization items. What exactly is that? And the Altair skins. Are they the same on Animus and Collector editions or is there any difference?

Please tell me which edition I should buy. I am a really big fan of the game but I get easily confused with the details. Just recently I heard that there was another edition of Assassin's Creed 3 with more features available than the Freedom edition I bought. Is it possible to get a whatever edition and then get the rest of the features via PSN or expansion packs. Help...!

Assassin_M
01-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Just buy the regular game and get all the extras from PSN...

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Archive

This pack has everything you`ll want AND a new single player mission...

dewgel
01-07-2013, 07:03 PM
Or get the Ottoman Edition from your local store. I saw it brand new for 15 last week at my local game store! That includes everything as far as I'm aware.

Assassin_M
01-07-2013, 07:05 PM
Or get the Ottoman Edition from your local store. I saw it brand new for 15 last week at my local game store! That includes everything as far as I'm aware.
That too, Yes...

So you have 2 choices. If you find the Ottoman Edition for a decent price, go for it....

TheReaperGR
01-07-2013, 07:05 PM
So this is the one included with the Ottoman Edition if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks a million mate!! :D

EDIT: Thanks to both of you.

dewgel
01-07-2013, 07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwh5oxfmuQs

That should show the contents pretty nicely.