PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I kill the wolves, and find the ,young Indian squaw

onelung421
01-06-2013, 11:45 PM
There seem to be am few gremlins in my expensive electronical system, I am using a keyboard and 2 button mouse and after a small delay, have progressed to sequence 3, I'm not even at the start of Conners action bits, where the Brit is chasing the Young Indian girl through the woods. He has encountered the wolf pack, and for some unknown reason I seem to have lost the will to survive, no matter what I do, I just can't seem to be able to defend myself against the pack. I have a pistol in my belt , but I cannot access it to defend my self, consequently I have used up more lives that a large group of cats has between them.
I have worked my way through the proceeding 4 AC games {all on PC the other systems are a tad to expensive}, with a small ammount of assistance from the young helpful AC players on here . thids is another plea for assistance, I just hope that my explanation is clear enough for someone to work out a solution.
Thanks, Jim

Ferrith
01-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Unless you are sort on bullets. the pistol works fine. This is how I managed to survive. Are you sure you have it equipped?

I just hate mini-games that make you hit "E" and "Q" or "Space" in order to stay alive. Most stupid idea ever.

bclarg
03-14-2014, 07:37 PM
I shot and killed all 3 wolves but now the Indian girl is nowhere to be found. It's like the game is forcing me to kill the wolves with the E + Q + Space or whatever! :(

jeffies04
03-15-2014, 08:25 PM
She's there. I think she's up in a hunting blind.

bclarg
03-17-2014, 10:34 PM
Jeff, thanks. I watched the YouTube video of the walkthru. As I followed the same path, she then appeared on my screen. Thx again for your time! :-)