PDA

View Full Version : Are the other AC games glitched too?

JOSH55886
01-06-2013, 11:02 PM
I just recently bought AC3, I loved it, still do, but I've encountered 2 bugs now, really making me mad, besides the one other bug, where enemies would get stuck in tents or convoys, that was no problem though. In the south boston delivery mission, the icon disappears, thankfully the guy was still there and I could turn it in. However, I don't see the icon to start/turn in the other one. I turned in one in New York too, two of them, but can't find the third, and the frontier ones still work, I'm still gathering for them.

My question is, well I plan on buying AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations. Are they glitched like this? Or worse? If they are

assassinezi2010
01-06-2013, 11:12 PM
every game has a glitch so yea ac2 brotherhood and revelations have glitches but they are still great games most times the glitches are funny though not annoying

montagemik
01-06-2013, 11:19 PM
I just recently bought AC3, I loved it, still do, but I've encountered 2 bugs now, really making me mad, besides the one other bug, where enemies would get stuck in tents or convoys, that was no problem though. In the south boston delivery mission, the icon disappears, thankfully the guy was still there and I could turn it in. However, I don't see the icon to start/turn in the other one. I turned in one in New York too, two of them, but can't find the third, and the frontier ones still work, I'm still gathering for them.

My question is, well I plan on buying AC2, Brotherhood, and Revelations. Are they glitched like this? Or worse? If they are

For me - AC-2 & it's DLC had a ton of glitches , framerate issues .

AC-B was fine except a few Davinci DLC trophies wouldn't award on my first gamesave - otherwise no problems . (The tank mission is just annoying)
AC-R , I personally had NO problems at all . (by far the easiest AC game yet in my opinion)

TRY the assassins creed wiki for delivery mission map locations - They'll be there even if the icons don't show up in game.

JOSH55886
01-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Alright, thanks.

Assassin_M
01-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Since I`m playing AC II now, I can safely say that it has its fair share of glitches. Pop ups, frame rate issues...etc I`m actually surprised by the amount of glitches I found so far and I`m in Sequence 8.

ACB has a less amount of glitches, but pop ups and occasional frame rate issues still persist.

I encountered about the same number of glitches in ACR as ACB. minimal, but not as much issues with the frame rate...

JOSH55886
01-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Mhhm, I've really had no framerate issues with AC3.

Assassin_M
01-06-2013, 11:51 PM
Mhhm, I've really had no framerate issues with AC3.
I`v had some at first..

Emptied my hard disk of useless things and my Frame rate improved...

JOSH55886
01-06-2013, 11:54 PM
You play on PC, I've heard it's pretty bad on PC, in fact I've heard people with super high end systems struggle to keep it at 30FPS.

I just hope these delivery missions aren't bugged, it's nearly the last thing for me to complete, and I don't want to start 45 hours over...

JOSH55886
01-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Okay, I got worried fro nothing. The missions aren't glitched.

But my rope darts are. They no longer make sounds. I hate it, but what can you do?

Assassin_M
01-07-2013, 12:43 AM
You play on PC, I've heard it's pretty bad on PC, in fact I've heard people with super high end systems struggle to keep it at 30FPS.

I just hope these delivery missions aren't bugged, it's nearly the last thing for me to complete, and I don't want to start 45 hours over...
I`m on PS3

JOSH55886
01-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Ah. Well, here's to hoping a new patch is incoming ;)

DraconisLupus
01-07-2013, 01:43 AM
The worst thing that I found with ACR was Enzio not double assassinating worth a crap. The only achievement that I haven't gotten in ACR is the one where you have to kill like 5 during a smoke bomb in just a few seconds. If Enzio would double assassinate like he did in ACB I would have had it on the first shot.

I did have one time of falling off the map but for the most part I think it was alright even if it had more glitches than ACB.

So far in AC3 the worst thing that I have had is one section of ground in a fort dropping and popping me up through it and an instance of dropping between a tree and cliff and thus getting stuck falling.

Assassin_M
01-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Enzio
Ezio* :|

DraconisLupus
01-07-2013, 01:58 AM
Sorry your right. Typing to fast.

DroppedClock56
01-07-2013, 01:59 AM
This game is known to have many gliches, just ignore them if possible.

Jarek23
01-07-2013, 02:02 AM
Ezio* :|

LOL I cringed when I saw that.

JOSH55886
01-07-2013, 02:53 AM
I do ignore most, as in bad lip sync, and enemies and people clipping and disappearing, what I can't ignore is my rope dart sound effect gone, and not being able to complete missions. I was finally able to beat all the delivery ones though, but sometimes the icon failed to pop up, and disappear. To turn in the one in boston I had to fast travel. I already had everything I needed so I accepted it, but he just stood there and wouldn't let me turn it in, so I fast traveled back and it let me turn it in.