PDA

View Full Version : Who all has noticed this?

DraconisLupus
01-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Have you noticed that the Sun goes from East to West but the Moon goes from West to East?

Assassin_M
01-06-2013, 10:53 PM
So you`re not surprised the moon actually has a setting and rising ?

ACfan443
01-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Wait, why did you make a thread about this?

GoldyTart
01-06-2013, 11:07 PM
So you`re not surprised the moon actually has a setting and rising ?

I believe he is referring to the fact that the Sun and moon rises and sets in the wrong direction...

DraconisLupus
01-06-2013, 11:14 PM
Yes I'm pointing out that the Sun rises and sets properly but the Moon is going in the wrong direction. Maybe they are supposed to by like a huge windshield wiper. :)

Assassin_M
01-06-2013, 11:16 PM
I believe he is referring to the fact that the Sun and moon rises and sets in the wrong direction...
Oh......Alright then xD

Sorry:p

kalo.yanis
01-06-2013, 11:21 PM
If you're referring to their trajectory on the sky, that's false. Both go from east to west (relatively) during the course of a day.

montagemik
01-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Yes I'm pointing out that the Sun rises and sets properly but the Moon is going in the wrong direction. Maybe they are supposed to by like a huge windshield wiper. :)

Did you notice the stars pass in front of the moon , NOT Behind it ?
& The MOON reflects in water even when hidden by cloud cover & not visible in the SKY .

The wonderful universe of Ubisoft where the law of physics fly out the window.

SkiesSeven
01-06-2013, 11:42 PM
What I find annoying in the AC3-sky are those ribbons that make an otherwise gorgeous night sky look, unfinished. Sort of reminiscent of the white-gradient in AC: Brotherhood. I think that the best looking sky was the one in AC: Revelations. It seemed to be the one 'polished' thing about that game. It had the most spectacular Moon.

DraconisLupus
01-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Not in the Frontier in the USA version. I've sat and waited for Artisans to reappear at night for the Encyclopedia of Man and when I put the triangle indicating North on the mini map at the top the Moon goes from left to right and the Sun goes from right to left. So if you are facing North the East is to your right and West is to your left. I haven't checked this in Boston or New York but in the Frontier the Moon goes the wrong direction.

I hadn't noticed those other things but I will look for them.

What I would also like to see is for the people to dress for the season. The people of the Boston, New York, the Frontier, and Homestead all dress for the summer even during the winter. I know all of these are little things and have absolutely no bearing game play but I'm one of those people that like to spot mistakes is movies too. :)

DraconisLupus
01-07-2013, 01:34 AM
What I find annoying in the AC3-sky are those ribbons that make an otherwise gorgeous night sky look, unfinished. Sort of reminiscent of the white-gradient in AC: Brotherhood. I think that the best looking sky was the one in AC: Revelations. It seemed to be the one 'polished' thing about that game. It had the most spectacular Moon.

What I think would be cool after reading your post would be if the Constellations would be correct for the area of the world and time of year. But I would only want to see this if the rest of the game was polished and finished well. This would be kind of a Easter egg extra. And would like to see the "cloud" of the Milky Way galaxy in the sky too.

DraconisLupus
01-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Just got done checking and the Moon is going the wrong direction in Boston too. :)

PrimalDeactivate
01-07-2013, 05:23 AM
Who gives a Sh**