PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Costumes on PC?

ElleCore
01-06-2013, 10:07 PM
I heard and even saw from some of my Uplay friends that they can see/buy Warrior costumes in the multiplayer.
Yet I cannot see those costumes anywhere, not in Costumes, not in Abstergo Store...

Is there any requirement to unlocking them? Or what's going on?

Raptor76.
01-07-2013, 08:53 AM
I heard and even saw from some of my Uplay friends that they can see/buy Warrior costumes in the multiplayer.
Yet I cannot see those costumes anywhere, not in Costumes, not in Abstergo Store...

Is there any requirement to unlocking them? Or what's going on?

I think you miss it. The warrior costumes was only available during the Deadly Shadow Event and it was 30 % off too, the costumes wasent that great beside Lady Maverik. I still waiting for them to release Champions Pack for PC :D

spectatorx
01-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Yes, they have been available for time of deadly shadow event, i had to earn some additional abstergo points to buy them all :D

If i'm not wrong event is still going on and will end up in next 2,5h... so you better hurry up with them. They should be available in abstergo store/cusotmization/costumes. They cost 3500 abstergo points each.

P.S.
In warrior outfit Lady Maverick finally looks acceptable to me, i hate her default outfit because it has too big neckline and shows too much of her body. But that's just only my opinion... and one other person who i know xD

ElleCore
01-07-2013, 05:05 PM
I think you miss it. The warrior costumes was only available during the Deadly Shadow Event and it was 30 % off too, the costumes wasent that great beside Lady Maverik. I still waiting for them to release Champions Pack for PC :D

Thanks for telling me something I already know. No offense but, if you didn't know, the event was still going at the time and ended just a few hours ago.

Raptor76.
01-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Thanks for telling me something I already know. No offense but, if you didn't know, the event was still going at the time and ended just a few hours ago.

I could still purchases the costumes when the Event got the "Ekstra Time" Perhaps its either that you are not updated or something or it could be problem from Ubisoft?