PDA

View Full Version : Most badass moments...(SPOILERS)

Assassin_M
01-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Title..

What was the most badass moment or scene with any of the Protagonists ?? (Ezio, Altair, Connor, Desmond, Haytham) mine is this one..

Connor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9S4B4gCA4o

Haytham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHr16wNuVAY&playnext=1&list=PLTh8pKsl10d7N Yc9JRfapr56IsYwp9ZdV&feature=results_video

Ezio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDekzEh2g-0

The whole movie is Ezio`s badass moment. although If I had to choose a specific moment, it`d be the fight at his Villa...

Altair is a badass throughout his entire game. He talks without moving xD

IceHot100
01-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Can't think of any considering there are too many of 'em. But my favourite moment would be the whole AC Revelations trailer. Especially the part where Ezio jumps from the masyaf castle and puts is hood on. (right after the trailer) :)

POP1Fan
01-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Altair - the first Leap of Faith.
Ezio - the fight at Masyaf presented to us by a simple cinematic. Except that, killing Cesare.
Connor - killing Charles Lee.
Haytham - the theater assassination.
Desmond - punching Cross in the face.

AjinkyaParuleka
01-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Revelations trailer...Old man is a badass,and Connor's Battle of Bunker hill E3 trailer,John is WTF

SixKeys
01-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Alta´r: Defeating Al Mualim.

Ezio: Punching the Pope in the face. Also the way he honeybadgers up to Machiavelli after taking down the first Borgia tower in ACB, like "now was that so hard?".

Haytham: His meeting with Connor in the old church. "Any last words? -Wait! -A poor choice."

Connor: Killing Charles Lee.

Th3Aw3som3On31
01-06-2013, 03:37 PM
I'll do one for each :)
Altair:Every moment XD
Ezio: Revelations trailer.
Connor: Sequence 10 when he tells Washington "Enjoy your victory, Commander. It will be the last I deliver you."
Desmond:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guOE2TH6bLc Moment starts at 0:10:12 Ends at 0:11:47
Haytham: Theres too many to say which one

SixKeys
01-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Ooh, I forgot Desmond!

The way he walks out of Abstergo holding the Apple.

montagemik
01-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Haytham in the Bar fight - "Now gentleman - i'm going to feed you your teeth" or something like that . Priceless.

shobhit7777777
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Ezio - his every action was badass

Haytham - feeding people their teeth...like Ezio..everything he did and said was badass

Connor - "So I can find you"

Desmond - When he killed himself and did me a favour.

ACfan443
01-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Altair - every time he assassinated the main target, the quick shift in camera angle and the way he shoved the blade in with that 'SHLING' sound just made it all so badass
Ezio - the fight in the ACR cinematic trailer
Connor - in combat when he slashes the enemy in the chest 3 times with the tomahawk

Aphex_Tim
01-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Ezio using the Apple to create duplicates "illusions" of himself when facing the Pope.
Seeing that for the first time after seeing Al Mualim doing it in the first game was pretty badass!

Megas_Doux
01-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Altair by responding Al Mualim "No!, we are at an end!!!!! ,and "La shai'a waqe'on mutlak bal kollon mumkin". Also when he killed Abbas.
Ezio to Cesare : "Then I leave you in the hands of Fate", every time he blew up a Borgia Tower!
Connor: "So that I can find you" and his escape from Fort Wolcott, the latter one with only 17 years old......
Desmond punching Cross in the face!

PD!
Honors to Haytham shhhing the kid at the opera, treathening the Captain, lecturing Connor and saying "goodbye" to him......
Robert De sable throwing Altair off the chamber during the failed assassination attempt!
And Malik returning with the apple!

Kaschra
01-07-2013, 04:35 AM
Desmond:
Leaving Abstergo while holding the apple in his hand

Altair:
When he kills Abbas in ACR:
"I learned many things from the Apple. Of life and death, of the past and the future. Let me show you..." and then shots him with his hidden gun.

Ezio:
The CGI-trailer for Revelations

Haytham:
"Well, now... I'm going to feed you teeth."

Connor:
Killing Charles Lee.

catkiller97
01-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Desmond - When Desmond get a punch in his face by William
Ezio - That AC2 opening scene :)
Connor - Tomahawk Kills
Altair - Last scene when he sit in chair and watch the key!
Haytham - He is full badass every moment :P

pacmanate
01-07-2013, 10:18 AM
There are hardly any AC moments I would call badass....

AC1 - None
AC2 - None
AC:B - I guess when you have the Apple and **** everyone up like 4 times is kind of badass except it HURTS you
AC:R - None
AC3 - None

Wow.