PDA

View Full Version : Ac3 mp works !!!

DJOGamer
01-06-2013, 02:28 AM
So I bought the game on 24 of December of 2012. And I was afraid that the MP wouldn't work because many were saying that the MP doesn't works (principally on STEAM), but I was wrong! The MP definitively works. There are a lot of people playing it and it is easy to find a macth at any time in any game mode. I don't a good internet connection and very few are the times I go to limited mode and NAT is almost always green and when is red I just enter a game match and it gets green. I don't get disconnected or have problems with sincronization with the game. Its all working and running perfectly. So if you are reading this and you doubts and are afraid to buy the game of the MP then do not be. BUT, but the version to buy MUST BE DVD-ROM, because everyone on STEAM says that the the MP OF THE STEAM VERSION DOESN'T WORK! So if you buy the DVD-ROM version instead of the STEAM version you won't have any problems (of course only if you have bad internet and a bad pc and also if it he's badly configured).

AssassinYago
01-06-2013, 04:46 AM
Hey, the MP works for everyone, they were not working in the first release week, after that it worked very well.

TaylerCassiano
01-06-2013, 06:13 AM
Yeah, it works, and with better fps rate than single player. :)