PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!

GingerFox14
01-05-2013, 09:03 PM
Hi I hope I have posted this in the correct place,if not sorry!
I need some help with my characters in the homestead. I've looked through the forums but didn't find an answer so hopefully someone can help me.
I'm just finishing sequence 7 and want to craft better goods but all the artisans are still level 1. How do I get them higher????
There are no homestead missions left for me to do this sequence. Do I just need to make more receipes before they get to level 2,3 and 4?
Any help would be great,thanks:))

cmrggamer
01-05-2013, 09:33 PM
The way homesteaders level up is by your doing missions for them. Since you don't have any available missions this sequence, when you start sequence 8 there should be more available. There's one homesteader that doesn't even get to its highest level until pretty late in the game.

GingerFox14
01-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks for that! So is it right that they are all still level 1???? I would have thought that by sequence 8 at least 1 of them would be a higher level! Also do you know what the " upgrade available " message on the notifications means????

cmrggamer
01-07-2013, 02:22 AM
Yeah, I think you're probably fine. I honestly don't think some of them even level up that much. As long as you do all the possible homestead missions that are available, then that's all you can do, right? :) Also, make sure to check the cities because a few will be there.
I think the "upgrade available" means that if you go to your accounting book and go to "special items" (if I'm remembering correctly), then you should be able to find some things like pouch upgrades or the second holster for Connor.

GingerFox14
01-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Cheers bud:D

MountainMama
01-20-2013, 03:11 PM
I can't stop the stupid fight. I am not even sure what I am aiming for! Any help/suggestions would be helpful, since I can't level these guys up until I get this one right, and I need some different type wood.

cmrggamer
01-21-2013, 12:34 AM
I can't stop the stupid fight. I am not even sure what I am aiming for! Any help/suggestions would be helpful, since I can't level these guys up until I get this one right, and I need some different type wood.

You essentially try to push the little red/yellow/green bars towards the sides and you do so by moving the sticks on the controller (if you're not on PC) so that they line up with those little colored bars, if that makes sense.

MountainMama
01-21-2013, 02:26 PM
II am using a PC, and have tried using the arrows in combination with the number directors, but can't seem to get it done. I did get each set of them half way past the end of their respective sides, but that is all.