PDA

View Full Version : AC3 SP Hunting Clues: where are they after tutorial?

monsimons
01-05-2013, 08:42 PM
Hi,

You know that hunting clues appear all of the place in the hunting tutorial in the beginning when you start playing with Connor. After that I have seen zero such clues in the normal gameplay. The only way to discover new animals is to find them by running around and kill them.

I'v read that you need to use Eagle Vision to discover them but this didn't work.

Do you have any idea why this may be so? Is there something else that I'm missing?

SixKeys
01-06-2013, 02:26 AM
Hi,

You know that hunting clues appear all of the place in the hunting tutorial in the beginning when you start playing with Connor. After that I have seen zero such clues in the normal gameplay. The only way to discover new animals is to find them by running around and kill them.

I'v read that you need to use Eagle Vision to discover them but this didn't work.

Do you have any idea why this may be so? Is there something else that I'm missing?

You discover new animals either by killing them or examining the clues in the area. If you have difficulty finding clues, Eagle Vision can sometimes help identify them from a distance. If you're still having trouble, it could be that you're currently in a sequence where the story is interfering with freeroaming/hunting.

monsimons
01-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the tip. I got it a few more times today and just tested it. It didn't work. I see animals around but no clues. Even Eagle Vision doesn't help. I'm also in-between sequences. Do you still see the magnifying glass clues that are usable during the hunting tutorial? Are they common or very rare?

Ferrith
01-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Hunting clues won't show, if you have already discovered a certain animal exists in the region.
Also, if you check your map you will notice there are no hunting clues in cities, only in Homestead and Frontier. And, yes, you still see the magnifying glass wherever there are.