PDA

View Full Version : Pirate game by ubisoft with AC mechanics

askerayaz
01-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Guys i didnt know where to put this but since its main related to AC i decided to put it on general discussion. Ayway i've done 4 missions for Kidds treasure so far and i gotta say im blown away its amazing, it reminds me so much of Pirates of the Carribean even though i know its Assassins Creed like the locations the mysterious adventures im so glad Ubisoft decided to do this in AC3 the only thing missing was pirate music, but anyway ubisoft outdid themselves so well on these treasure missions that i think they should do a completely seperate pirate game, but with and AC style same combat system same parcour and everything just different story and character what do you guys think?

lothario-da-be
01-05-2013, 07:52 PM
And a templar game with the templar being a pirate?;)

askerayaz
01-05-2013, 07:59 PM
ye sure but i'd rather it completely be a pirate game

lothario-da-be
01-05-2013, 08:01 PM
ye sure but i'd rather it completely be a pirate game
What do you mean then with Pirate game? Is killing assassin's in harbors and islands, some exploring still you pirate game?

askerayaz
01-05-2013, 08:02 PM
instead of being in cities and stuff better more in exotic islands and etc

lothario-da-be
01-05-2013, 08:06 PM
instead of being in cities and stuff better more in exotic islands and etc
Vilages in The caribean, around the South American caost,African caost and the Indian coast ARE exotic.

Sushiglutton
01-05-2013, 08:11 PM
I think it could be fantastic :). Islands to explore. Forts to assault, by land or sea. Treasures to find. Ships to sink. They could have like one or two dirty, gritty harbour towns, and a couple of smaller villages. I'd buy it for sure :D!

ProletariatPleb
01-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Do want. A completely different game, not related to AC at all, just sailing the waters.

YuurHeen
01-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Ye a pirate game. you play as the somali people and try to survive another day and then get killed by the un navy.

lothario-da-be
01-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Ye a pirate game. you play as the somali people and try to survive another day and then get killed by the un navy.
LOL not sure if serious...