PDA

View Full Version : A message addressed to the ubisoft staff.

SaDem99
01-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Dear ubisoft dev crew , tech crew , whoever runs the forums , i had a question that stood in my head unanswered, i am pretty mind-boggled though.

Do you ever answer your customers ? or you're enjoying your well earned money from that amazing , so totally not laggy , ac3 of yours ? *cough* sarcasm *cough* . at least hint out that you're working on a fix or something. stop beating around the bushes for christ's sake.

sincerely , a fed-up PC gamer.

MrLee95
01-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Dear ubisoft dev crew , tech crew , whoever runs the forums , i had a question that stood in my head unanswered, i am pretty mind-boggled though.

Do you ever answer your customers ? or you're enjoying your well earned money from that amazing , so totally not laggy , ac3 of yours ? *cough* sarcasm *cough* . at least hint out that you're working on a fix or something. stop beating around the bushes for christ's sake.

sincerely , a fed-up PC gamer.

Ubisoft thinks all PC owners are pirates, so they do not take the time to read or respond to any questions asked.
Also to make things even more frustrating, they release a shoddy port for the PC and will never fix or patch it.

:(

BzkGB
01-06-2013, 03:09 PM
No, they won't ever answer you - Ubisoft never do. I always used to think that EA support were the worst, but Ubisoft have shown me otherwise as of late.

As mentioned, Ubisoft publically regard PC gamers as pirates so I highly doubt they're going to give a **** about fixing their product anytime soon. You've probably seen for yourself how little they care; delaying the PC release of the game, giving console gamers the 'holiday patch' but then delaying the PC version, blaming AMD/Nvidia for FPS problems and refusing to admit that they're at fault, etc.

Also, I guarentee the next mod to stop by will close this topic, just to show how much they care for and value your opinion.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-06-2013, 07:33 PM
Hi guys, yes your feedback is very important. This is regularly gathered from the forums and from elsewhere by Forum Managers and Community Developers.

Here is a list of feedback and bug lists http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727566-AC3-PC-Feedback-amp-Support-Links

AntiChrist7
01-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Strange, if ubisoft never answers, who answerd all my questions within 48h....

SaDem99
01-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi guys, yes your feedback is very important. This is regularly gathered from the forums and from elsewhere by Forum Managers and Community Developers.

Here is a list of feedback and bug lists http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727566-AC3-PC-Feedback-amp-Support-Links

Is there an fps fix coming ? are you working on the patch to fix the lag ? those are a 'yes' or 'no' questions , i don't think they're too difficult to answer.