PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Log Book.

SilentJack39
01-05-2013, 04:59 PM
I need help.......Please!!! I just bought AC3 for my pc and have run into my first glitch. I'm stuck in the log book and can't get out. No sure what sequence I'm in but its not far into the game. I've already started over 3 times, completed everything in the area and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game trying to figure this out. Anyway, its a mission in Davenport, where Ach. is teaching Con. how to earn money and the first time you go into the log book, I can purchase the lumber just fine, but when it says to enter the trade menu is where it locks me up. Funny thing I can scroll to each menu but it will not let me out or move on. I've pushed every single button on my keyboard and it will not let me do anything or out.

ProletariatPleb
01-05-2013, 05:24 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/744690-Assassins-creed-3-stockpile-can-t-exit

SilentJack39
01-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks alot the info helped.........................But I have to add to it....you have to change the boat controls to default also and do not touch the mouse during ANY of the process.

I would also like to add that the Accounting /Log book needs work.................. Every time I go into it I have to CTL-ALT- Delete to get back out.