PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed PC Directors Cut Edition- Won't Open! Please help!

amie-amie
01-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Hi, I hope someone can help!

Ok so, I recently bought Assassins Creed Directors Cut for PC. It installed perfectly and said my laptop met all system requirements BUT whenever I double click to open the game a box comes up saying its downloading an autopatch. The bar fills really quickly and the box is only there for a split second before it disappears. The game NEVER opens. I've been trying to play for hours, any ideas?

PS. Please keep explanations simple, the intricacies of computer technology is unfortunately not my forte! :o

Amaral724
01-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Hi, I hope someone can help!

Ok so, I recently bought Assassins Creed Directors Cut for PC. It installed perfectly and said my laptop met all system requirements BUT whenever I double click to open the game a box comes up saying its downloading an autopatch. The bar fills really quickly and the box is only there for a split second before it disappears. The game NEVER opens. I've been trying to play for hours, any ideas?

PS. Please keep explanations simple, the intricacies of computer technology is unfortunately not my forte! :o

First tryy to reeinstall then if dont work download tha 1.01 update manually

amie-amie
01-04-2013, 09:55 PM
And where would I be able to get that? I just clicked on a link to download off the internet but all I got was a video of some Japanese chick with her flaps out... lol. Sigh.

alteregosrule
01-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Okay, I have the exact same problem. I bought my game from Flipkart. And this thing won't even install fully! I have an HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Windows 7 Home, Intel Processor i3 and Radeon Graphics Card (dunno what version).