PDA

View Full Version : 100% synchronized = 75% overall? HOW?

M1kka_HUN
01-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi guys.
I,ve bought the Assassin's Creed: Revelations STANDARD Edition. PC/Steam VERSION.
I,ve just finished it with 100% synchron (all achi's, all Desmond missions, etc.), I,ve got it all, except the Multiplayer achievements.
I,ve registered in Ubisoft Assassin's Network and what i see. My game in progress., I,ve reached only 70%!!!
Any idea about this? What must I do the 100% yet? Should I buy the Gold/Ottoman Edition maybe?
Thanks in advance.
PS: the 100% synch was enuff in the previous ACs.

YazX_
01-05-2013, 12:40 AM
there are side missions that you also have to complete, check your DNA in game menu -you have to start playing then press ESC-, it will show all missions and your sync level, ones are not marked with 100%, check them out and see what you are missing.

M1kka_HUN
01-05-2013, 07:23 AM
there are side missions that you also have to complete, check your DNA in game menu -you have to start playing then press ESC-, it will show all missions and your sync level, ones are not marked with 100%, check them out and see what you are missing.

as i ment1oned above, i.ve finsihed the game with 100% synch in singlep player, so i perform all the main, all the side missions. the DNA doesn,t show missing.

ShardofTruth
01-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Wrong, the Assassin's Network synchronization is only tied to the Uplay actions, meaning you have to reach level 20 in Revelation's multiplayer to get to 100%.

M1kka_HUN
01-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Wrong, the Assassin's Network synchronization is only tied to the Uplay actions, meaning you have to reach level 20 in Revelation's multiplayer to get to 100%.

OK, understood. I'm lvl 7 ATM, so I'm on it... ;) see ya at 20... )

YazX_
01-05-2013, 05:25 PM
oh sorry missed the part about AC network.

M1kka_HUN
01-06-2013, 06:34 PM
oh sorry missed the part about AC network.

yea, exactly:
AC2: 100% sync --> 100% overall
ACB: 100% sync --> 100% overall
ACR: 100% sync --> 75% overall (???)
TOTAL: 68%
don,t understand...

M1kka_HUN
01-06-2013, 09:08 PM

I'm level 20. Assassins network: 100!!!
Thank you very much.
i didn,t have days & n1ghts... :)

BUT.
i performed/collected/finished the Revlations multilplayer achievements, and AC NETWORK does NOT show them... WHY?

ShardofTruth
01-06-2013, 10:32 PM
yea, exactly:
AC2: 100% sync --> 100% overall
ACB: 100% sync --> 100% overall
ACR: 100% sync --> 75% overall (???)
TOTAL: 68%
don,t understand...
You have 0% in ACIII.

i performed/collected/finished the Revlations multilplayer achievements, and AC NETWORK does NOT show them... WHY?
Edit: Sorry, I remembered, this issue exists since the release of ACR. I think the multiplayer achievements aren't registered or unlocked correctly in the PC version, they are also missing from the uplay launcher like the singeplayer achievement "Worth A Thousand Words" or the DLC achievements.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood faces the same problem, Ubisoft never cared to fix this.

Anykeyer
01-06-2013, 10:48 PM
That "all games" overall takes only Uplay actions into account. And both ACR and AC3 have 1 action tied to multiplayer.

Also MP achievements do not exist for PC versions of ACB/ACR

M1kka_HUN
01-07-2013, 07:37 AM
You have 0% in ACIII.

Edit: Sorry, I remembered, this issue exists since the release of ACR. I think the multiplayer achievements aren't registered or unlocked correctly in the PC version, they are also missing from the uplay launcher like the singeplayer achievement "Worth A Thousand Words" or the DLC achievements.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood faces the same problem, Ubisoft never cared to fix this.

understand.
btw, you,re absolutely right about "Worth A Thousand Words" too.
thank you aga1n.
have a n1ce day.

M1kka_HUN
01-07-2013, 07:38 AM
That "all games" overall takes only Uplay actions into account. And both ACR and AC3 have 1 action tied to multiplayer.

Also MP achievements do not exist for PC versions of ACB/ACR

understood. thank you.