PDA

View Full Version : AC3/AC4 Co-op POLL

DELTA Kristian
01-04-2013, 09:14 PM
I suggest doing it in AC4 for (not DLC) and we can team up with our friends/server founded Assassins. I want we to have a Co-op option just to explore/do missions or stuff. You play as few assassins (2-4 with local and offline support - 2 controllers option on the console like Gears of War 3.) play with a ancestor/few of a kind to choose ( editable from the menu like choosing from assassin A and assassin B,c ,d,e... ect. No stealing from other players/team killing. only 4 of us or less, 2-3 something like that free roam or co - op missions only. If you want to have it as a DLC vote for DLC, if for AC4 vote for AC4,if you have any other ideas comment. I hope most of you take this seriously especially Ubisoft,but please, do not destroy the good SP story EXPERIENCE for it. We really would appreciate it. Vote please,do it.

Turul.
01-04-2013, 09:24 PM
I'd rather they make sure it isn't a bloated, unpolished, poorly paced and poorly designed mess that AC3 was.

DELTA Kristian
01-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Well, i said not to do it if its gonna ruin the game`s SP story like AC3`s...

Gi1t
01-04-2013, 09:37 PM
If they DO make it, they should make it available in local mode as well. I am SO sick of companies who act every player in the world is permanently online and has a great connection. If you're going to waste effort designing a cool multiplayer feature, then make it available to everyone, not just people who have an online setup. Otherwise, you're just charging more money for a feature that a lot of people can't use.

Plus, I think it's stupid when I can play co-op with someone halfway across the world, but not with the person sitting next to me. (Some of us have friends in real life too, you know. XD )

DELTA Kristian
01-04-2013, 09:43 PM
If they DO make it, they should make it available in local mode as well. I am SO sick of companies who act every player in the world is permanently online and has a great connection. If you're going to waste effort designing a cool multiplayer feature, then make it available to everyone, not just people who have an online setup. Otherwise, you're just charging more money for a feature that a lot of people can't use.

Plus, I think it's stupid when I can play co-op with someone halfway across the world, but not with the person sitting next to me. (Some of us have friends in real life too, you know. XD )

Wrote exactly that +1 for this comment.

Soulid_Snake
01-05-2013, 12:44 AM
I'd rather they make sure it isn't a bloated, unpolished, poorly paced and poorly designed mess that AC3 was.

agreed, I rather have a solid game too!

@OP: I don't mind co-op, as long its not a main feature.