PDA

View Full Version : Revelations: 100% Synch = 75% overall? how?

M1kka_HUN
01-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi guys.
I,ve bought the Assassin's Creed: Revelations STANDARD Edition.
I,ve finished it with 100% synchron (all achi's, all Desmond missions, etc.), I,ve got it all, except the Multiplayer achievements.
I,ve registered in Ubisoft Assassin's Network and what i see. My game in progress., I,ve reached only 70%!!!
Any idea about this? What must I do the 100% yet? Should I buy the Gold/Ottoman Edition maybe?
Thanks in advance.
PS: the 100% synch was enuff in the previous ACs.

UncappedWheel82
01-04-2013, 08:28 PM
I think you've got to do at least a little multiplayer.

i WiLL aM
01-04-2013, 08:30 PM
I think the 75% is based on the Uplay actions. You should check if you have completed all of the Uplay actions for the game as the 2 most likely explanations are:
- One Uplay action is something do with the multiplayer, which would explain why it hasn't been completed as you haven't got all the multiplayer achievements.
- You completed one of the Uplay actions while playing offline, which wouldn't signal to Uplay that you have actually completed it.

Hope this helps :)

M1kka_HUN
01-04-2013, 09:03 PM
I think you've got to do at least a little multiplayer.

Sure! :) Of course, I started the multiplayer, but I don,t think that mean is 25 percent with its 8 achi,s. Although complete one of them will open 1 more mediterran scene in single player. dunno.

M1kka_HUN
01-04-2013, 09:11 PM
I think the 75% is based on the Uplay actions. You should check if you have completed all of the Uplay actions for the game as the 2 most likely explanations are:
- One Uplay action is something do with the multiplayer, which would explain why it hasn't been completed as you haven't got all the multiplayer achievements.
- You completed one of the Uplay actions while playing offline, which wouldn't signal to Uplay that you have actually completed it.

Hope this helps :)

1. does the MP mean 25% with its 8 achi,s only??? don,t th1nk,
2.0. I never play offilne mode. Steam & uplay always are runn1n in background.
2.1 Do you know the Assassin"s Network? When you start it ceheck download all your stats from the game, so it,s synchronize your actions continously....

btw, thx. gonna try with MP. and try 2 f1nd you there, templar so ber careful ;)

DELTA Kristian
01-04-2013, 09:18 PM
You need to do AC Master Missions and the Thieve + Mercenary at 100 % Sync.

PandaPuff86
01-04-2013, 09:22 PM
To get 100% sync, you need to get every trophy in both storyline and multiplayer. That also includes the two DLCs as well. The Ancestors Pack and the Mediterranean Pack.

M1kka_HUN
01-04-2013, 09:22 PM
You need to do AC Master Missions and the Thieve + Mercenary at 100 % Sync.

DONE.

I,ve trained all the master assasins, completed all fraction challenge, gained all the data fragments, etc...
notwithstanding the foregoing... :/

UncappedWheel82
01-04-2013, 09:23 PM
The reason I blame the MP is that my AC3 bar on that website did the same thing until i popped in the disc 2.

I'm also play ACR right now and I plan to do some MP matches to get a few achievements if possible soon. My bar on that game is at 75% too, and I'm not at 100% sync yet...more like 65 - 70%.

DELTA Kristian
01-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Maybe you missed something? I played the PC version and got everything from it 2 times, 10 times full sync. Believe me,but it deleted my saves and i later buyed ACR for XBOX,add me on XBL kay? I wanna play with a assassin. DELTA Kristian.

i WiLL aM
01-04-2013, 09:58 PM
2.1 Do you know the Assassin"s Network? When you start it ceheck download all your stats from the game, so it,s synchronize your actions continously....

Yeah, if you complete a Uplay action when you're not online (Although this is most probably not the case for you), then it won't register it to the website/program thing. You'll have to complete the action again when you're playing online for it to register that you have done it. I play on Xbox and accidently disconnected and completed a Uplay action, which meant I had to go back and do it again later. Sorry, that doesn't really help you though as it sounds like you're online all the time :p
Good luck with solving the problem!

M1kka_HUN
01-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Maybe you missed something? I played the PC version and got everything from it 2 times, 10 times full sync. Believe me,but it deleted my saves and i later buyed ACR for XBOX,add me on XBL kay? I wanna play with a assassin. DELTA Kristian.

sry for I'm an id1ot. i have the PC/Steaam version, so i,ve posted a wrong s1te. but the problem may be same both

M1kka_HUN
01-04-2013, 10:14 PM
To get 100% sync, you need to get every trophy in both storyline and multiplayer. That also includes the two DLCs as well. The Ancestors Pack and the Mediterranean Pack.

ehmm..., the DLCs. so if you aren,t r1ch enuff, you don,t wanna be perfect... :/

M1kka_HUN
01-05-2013, 09:48 AM

both storyline? 1st is Ezio. and is the 2nd Desmond's?

M1kka_HUN
01-06-2013, 06:36 PM
yea, exactly:
AC2: 100% sync --> 100% overall
ACB: 100% sync --> 100% overall
ACR: 100% sync --> 75% overall (???)
TOTAL: 68%
don,t understand...