PDA

View Full Version : DLC Ideas

frontierchris
01-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Ubisoft,

I made suggestions on facebook days ago about downloadable content.

1. I was thinking that Saratoga should be added to the game because it was a very important turning point in the Revolution, plus Brigadier General Simon Fraser would make a perfect Templer and assassination target. I mean you could have Haythem Kenway secretly recruit the general just like Benjamin Church did Capt. Nicholas Biddle at Martha's Vineyard, besides Conner needs more assassination victims who are on the British side and he should have a storyline adventure that takes place in 1777. Oh and for this assassination Conner should use a longrifle, a special one that can hit targets that are to far away for either the bow and arrow, the musket, or the pistol to reach.

2. I also think you should add in the Battle of Trenton because I saw the portrait of Washington crossing the Delaware with Conner added into it, and maybe have him kill Colonel Johann Rall. I know you already set it up as an assignment for Conner's recruits but if he's gonna be in the portrait then he should be at the battle to. That way it would make more sense and avoid any confusion.

3. Then I remembered David Bushnell and his invention: the submersible known as the TURTLE. I think Conner should have one of those for his ship the AQUILLA. Besides Esio Auditore had Leonardo da Vinci build special devices for him, why not have someone or somebody build devices that would be useful to Conner on some of his missions.

4. I still think that you should add Banastre Tarleton into the game as a Templar. I know his activities were in the Carolina's but then again that way you can expand the game, and since Tarleton didn't die during the Revolution you can have Conner spare him, after all Altair and Esio spared a few of their targets and so did Aveline. Oh and speaking of Aveline, since Tarleton's activities take place down south, maybe Conner should share this adventure with her, plus maybe she can teach him how to wrestle alligators. Oh and as for where Conner spares Tarleton's life, why not at Cowpens where Tarleton suffered his big defeat.

5. I also believe that the game should have Templar agents just like the last two, as well as more assassin recruits.

6. You should also consider giving Conner some assignments in Kentucky. After seeing him meet up with Daniel Boone more than once, I thought Conner could have a few adventures with him, and Boone's arch-nemesis Simon Girty would make a perfect Templar.

7. I couldn't help noticing that there was a moose head mounted on a wall at Fort Wolcott and yet the moose is not one the animals on the hunting list, think maybe you could add that in to along with the skunk and maybe a few other animals?

8. Conner should even have some of his own encounters with Benjamin Franklin, like he could help him safe help reach the ship that will take him to France.

9. You should also consider adding in the blunderbuss as a weapon, one that can hit 3, 4, or 5 targets with one blast.

These are all my ideas for downloadable content. I only mentioned numbers 1, 2, 3, and 5 on facebook, the other five I just came up with. I don't expect you to consider all of these ideas but I am hoping that you will consider some of them especially Saratoga, Trenton, and Cowpens. Oh and I am sure that there are plenty of other players who would also like to have some of these things in the game.

Chris Carter

Assassin_M
01-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Ignoring the fact that you called CONNOR Conner, I cannot ignore this..... "Esio" nor this..

Conner needs more assassination victims who are on the British side

aside from those, i think many of the events you ask for are unnecessary, we`v had decent highlight on the war and I think it was MORE than what it deserved for an AC game.

AdrianJacek
01-04-2013, 08:11 PM
BRITISH side? The whole war was a "Brit on Brit" action. :P

Assassin_M
01-04-2013, 08:11 PM
BRITISH side? The whole war was a "Brit on Brit" action. :P
silly Shaun xD

frontierchris
01-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Is there anyone who has positive replies?

GunnarGunderson
01-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Is there anyone who has positive replies?

You spelled Aquila wrong

frontierchris
01-05-2013, 07:00 PM
That's not positive. Oh by the way when I said British I meant Redcoats and Hessians.

dewgel
01-05-2013, 07:04 PM
That's not positive. Oh by the way when I said British I meant Redcoats and Hessians.

No positive comments here.

1) Your spelling is nasty
2) Why does Connor need more Redcoat / British Assassination targets? Ubisoft were trying to portray that this time around it does not matter what side they are on, only that they're Templar / Assassin.
3) All DLC got sorted like last October / November. It takes months to plan it all out, and they've done it all. This thread is pointless and simply fan fiction.

frontierchris
01-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Excuse me? Ok so I made some mistakes in spelling but for your information they haven't done it all, not yet, especially not in the year 1777. I'm just saying that Connor needs more assassination targets. Altair had 28 and Ezio had 57 including Templar Agents and non-Templars. And besides, I said that I didn't expect all these ideas to make it into the game, its Saratoga and Trenton that I'm really hoping will make it. Oh and by the way I already sent these ideas to the Assassin's Creed team on facebook.

frontierchris
01-06-2013, 12:23 AM
May I remind you guys that both Saratoga and Cowpens were major turning points in the Revolution, and Trenton was George Washington's first victory and besides Connor was already added to the portrait of Washington crossing the Delaware.

frontierchris
01-06-2013, 07:08 PM
I'm sorry if I sounded harsh or even defensive earlier, I'm just saying that the game is missing some of the most important events in the Revolution and Connor should take part in them. Besides remember how long it took for Rockstar to add DLC to Red Dead Redemption?

dewgel
01-06-2013, 07:56 PM
I'm sorry if I sounded harsh or even defensive earlier, I'm just saying that the game is missing some of the most important events in the Revolution and Connor should take part in them. Besides remember how long it took for Rockstar to add DLC to Red Dead Redemption?

Wow, triple posting because you got no response. Look, your info is accurate, but they will NOT make anymore DLC other than the tyranny. Assassin's Creed is not about assassination targets, oddly enough. It was about Connor's personal struggle. He wasn't fighting for the Revolution, he was fighting for his people and to get rid of the Templars.

You say the game is missing important events in the revolution because the game IS NOT about the Revolution. The game takes place before, during and after the Revolution. It is part of it, but not the story. Ubisoft didn't set out to re-tell the story of the American Revolution, they set out to tell their side of it.

Trust me. There will be no more DLC. DLC takes months to plan, and more months to develop. The main studio at Ubisoft Montreal will currently be working on the next game (and most likely will have been since about October last year). The next game will most likely be announced around March / April this year, with a E3 demo released.

Assassin_M
01-06-2013, 09:48 PM
The Revolution actually took way more than it deserved in the grand scheme of the plot....

Also, Altair 28 Targets ? and Ezio 57 ? First, Where the hell do you pull these numbers from ? and second, this is Connor`s first game....

frontierchris
01-07-2013, 06:42 PM
As I said before I've talk about it with Ubisoft on their facebook page and they liked my suggestions, and I even sent a message to their Assassin's Creed team. I haven't recieved any contact from them yet because their busy people but Ubisoft said they'd be in touch.

Assassin_M
01-07-2013, 06:53 PM
As I said before I've talk about it with Ubisoft on their facebook page and they liked my suggestions, and I even sent a message to their Assassin's Creed team. I haven't recieved any contact from them yet because their busy people but Ubisoft said they'd be in touch.
Assuming you`re telling the truth..

I know they wont do this as DLC, but just "liking" your ideas is worrying...

dewgel
01-07-2013, 06:57 PM
They 'like' everything on the Facebook page. It's their job to react positively to fan suggestions.

Just because they liked your suggestions does not mean they're even considering. Shade himself said it's very unlikely.

frontierchris
01-08-2013, 01:03 AM
By the way dewgel, your last response gave me an idea. Since Connor's main concern was the safety of his people, and since Joseph Brant was at Saratoga, having Connor go there would also be a perfect opportunity for him to try and convince Brant and his Mohawk warriors to quit fighting for the British and remain neutral (to which of course he has no avail).

frontierchris
01-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Well?