PDA

View Full Version : Where to report bugs?

monsimons
01-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Hi,

Before blaming me for posting spam, please read below.

I searched in the forum and even submitted a customer support ticket without any success in both places. The search did not yield anything. The support response was utterly useless - I described the bug, which manifests in AC3 single player in great detail (with steps for reproduction) and I got totally unrelated suggestions, they even did not acknowledged that this was a bug in the game.

Please let me know where can I report bugs for AC3 single player.

regards

spectatorx
01-04-2013, 08:52 PM
You can try you luck with ubisoft support, for sure they are not reading ubisoft forums.

monsimons
01-04-2013, 09:01 PM
I already submitted a support ticket detailing how the bug happens and so on. Their response was:

"If your query is specifically regarding your account, please make sure you have confirmed the following details:
If your query relates to an activation key or content key, please ensure the following digital images have been sent:
If your problem is related to online connectivity it is possible that the issue was temporary and is now resolved. If not, please let us know and we will continue investigating.If you are encountering any errors, freezes or crashes, or, any installation problems with a PC title, we will need more information before we can investigate any further. To gather this information please use the link below:
If your problem is related to online connectivity it is possible that the issue was temporary and is now resolved. If not, please let us know and we will continue investigating.
If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further."

And that was it. Totally inadequate. I provided exact description of the bug and steps for reproduction.....

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
01-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Hi, please report bugs in the threads provided at the top of the forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/189-AC-Community-Technical-Help-and-Advice-Forum

monsimons
01-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Hi, please report bugs in the threads provided at the top of the forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/189-AC-Community-Technical-Help-and-Advice-Forum

Thanks.