PDA

View Full Version : Bug in AC3

Thayin2012
01-04-2013, 07:51 PM
This is in sequence 7 mission 3

(I apologise if their is a specific place for bugs, but I couldn't find it. :confused:)

So, I was on sequence 7 mission 3. I'd completed all the optional objectives, and done the main mission. All I had to do was change the flags on the masts of the ships. So, I climb up, almost to the top, and I fell back down to the deck of the ship, and got desynchronised. So, it took me to my last autosave, which was just after I'd blown up the black powder in the ship's holds. So, I swim back to the ships, and to my surprise, the Red Coats that I had killed before my desynchronisation were alive again, guarding the ship. However, the ships didn't appear as restricted areas on the map, and the cannon ports were still flaming. I checked my list of objectives, and it said that I had completed all my objectives including the optional ones. So, I killed the soldiers, as it didn't matter if I was detected, as I still had done the 'Remain undetected on the ships' objective before I got desynchronised, and completed the mission.

Just thought I'd report the bug.

spectatorx
01-04-2013, 08:30 PM
So... sequence 7 and you faced only one bug so far? You can be happy if it is true.

Thayin2012
01-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Lol. Guess I got lucky

spectatorx
01-04-2013, 08:51 PM
You should to try to play some lottery, with this level of luck you will win the main prize :D

Ferrith
01-05-2013, 01:59 AM
Not so fast. From my experience, it is possible to avoid a lot of bugs during your first play-through and run into a hell of bugs and glitches during your second.
If you have questions how this is possible then you should ask Ubisoft, not me.

Ferrith
01-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Speaking of bugs and glitches, this is what happened to me yesterday, during my second play-through: I am starting sequence 9 where you have to meet Washington at his camp, in Frontier, before starting "Missing Supplies" mission. Well, the moment Connor sets foot on the camp the supposed allies start attacking him - before and after talking to Washington.

Is it possible the game got confused about Connor's notoriety level -at some areas of Frontier is level 1, and stays this way till the end of the game- and messes things up? Whether it is this or that, why there was no such problem the first time I played and there is now?