PDA

View Full Version : Aassassin's creed ezio trilogy DLC

joker-poker-90
01-04-2013, 07:35 PM
please i need your help to know how can i download all dlc for assassin's creed brotherhood and revelation in ezio trilogy.

joker-poker-90
01-04-2013, 08:33 PM
please help me to know if i can download the DLC for assassin's creed brotherhood which exist in Ezio Trilogy disc because i buy it but i need all these dlc

- The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC
- Copernicus Conspiracy DLC
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood : Animus Project Update 1.0
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood : Animus Project Update 2.0'

UncappedWheel82
01-04-2013, 10:12 PM
you should be able to get it just by logging in through the game, or by going through the market place of which ever console/PC that you have.

Soulid_Snake
01-05-2013, 12:38 AM
To add to UncappedWheel82, if you're on about the PS3 trilogy, which was recently released, it should already be included on the disc.

Source: http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/09/assassins-creed-ezio-trilogy-compiles-all-three-ac-2-games-on-one-disc

joker-poker-90
01-05-2013, 05:21 AM
thanks for your reply ,

i have assassin's creed ezio trilogy on PS3 console and it's exist only DLC for AC2 but it's not exist DLC for AC :brotherhood and when i go to main menu in AC brotherhood there is Extra Option when i press it it appear 2 options :-

1-downloadable contents.
2-Extra Contents.

i can not install any extra contant because i don't have a redeem code where the redeem code that exist with the CD is for AC Revelations so i can not put it in AC brotherhood

so can you help me to download all downloadable contents and extra contents for this game ,

thanks

Soulid_Snake
01-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Hi Joker, sorry for the late reply, from what I have read the DLC is included on the disc, so you dhouldn't need to download.

Redeem codes can be found in the game's manual or booklet, or it can be even be on a seperate printout, included with the box, if this is the case, you may have to contact Ubisoft if you are still having problems.

MickWick2199
03-18-2013, 05:37 AM
I just bought Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy, there's only one disc and one game in the package. Assassin's Creed Revelations. Where are the other 2 games that it says are on the front? ACII and Brotherhood. Did I get a badly packaged game? Or is the purchase not really a Trilogy? Looking for answers.