PDA

View Full Version : new to game

ayrforce
01-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Im thinking of getting Assassins creed ,which one Im not sure of yet,however Ive read that I Ineed to be installed to the internet constanly in order to play .Is this true?:(

AmaZim2
01-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Yes it is. btw, is that a problem for you? :)

ayrforce
01-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Well yes it is,because it slows down the internet when others in the family are online ,I had the same problem with Settlers game but I believe that requirement has been removed to allow to play off line.Thanks for your help ,I will probably just give it a miss.I have no problem with activating a game online,but no thanks to having to be always conected.

BADKATT
01-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Get AC 1, you dont need a constant internet connection and it only costs about 10 bucks .See if you like this sort of game before forking out 60 bucks for AC3.If you like it then buy it ,the game should be patched by then .Have fun man

SixKeys
01-04-2013, 05:53 PM
It used to be that you needed to have constant internet connection in order to play the games. This has since been changed and all the AC games now only require a one-time internet connection when you install the game. After that they can all be played offline (except multiplayer, of course).

YazX_
01-05-2013, 12:44 AM
NO you dont have to be always online, just one time activation when you enter your game key, then you can play offline all the time.

Start from AC1, AC2, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations and AC3 to better understand the story line, steam usually provide AC bundles during sales, you get everything for 50$ or less.

Ferrith
01-05-2013, 01:55 AM
What SixKeys and YAZ_H said.
Just remember to turn Cloud synchronisation off from the Uplay client. Otherwise you might find out that you have played two hours and the game progress hasn't been saved locally on your computer.

ayrforce
01-05-2013, 02:15 PM
Thank you all..