PDA

View Full Version : Why do we have to put up with the long intermediate between multiplayer games?

Grojar
01-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Hi,

Why?

I don't want to know who was best and see that in a short boring movie, I want to continue to the next match. This is taking far too long. The multiplayer from Revelations sucked because it was taking too long, but instead of shortening it, Ubi decided to make it even longer. Now I dread to play the multiplayer, even to get the char. to level 20.

In short: BOOOOOOO

Regards,

Grojar

zarakon
01-04-2013, 03:29 PM
I like having time to vote on the next map and check out the scores.

It feels about right to me, but then I'm not an impatient asshat

spectatorx
01-04-2013, 03:47 PM
During mentioned animation you are unable to vote.

j0kay
01-04-2013, 04:16 PM
That's not true. You can skip the cinematic stuff. Just press START or whatever and you can vote while the other will see the animation.

I agree with Grojar. All that accolade stuff might be cool to watch the first 10 times. But I hate it to wait one minute and the even wait longer because the game needs ages to count the votes...
And again we have to look back at ACB where you could just press "rematch" and the match started immidiately.

YazX_
01-05-2013, 12:47 AM
well i agree its annoying but its only 10 seconds, the thing that most annoys me is the 30 seconds delay for voting, 15-20 seconds would be more than enough. anyway, i dont think waiting 1 min between matches is a major inconvenience, its just 1 min max.

Ferrith
01-05-2013, 01:47 AM
MP is about having fun. It is true, never have I cared about who has the highest score, but a short wait is not that bad, guys and galls, as you make it sound. It gives your fingers time to rest. :p

Anykeyer
01-05-2013, 11:08 PM
It annoys me too. Too many time wasted on all those useless accolades animations, very long voting time, then extremelly moronic "taunt screen". All that crap wasnt present in ACB, they added some of it in ACR and only made worse in AC3. At this rate in AC4 we will be forced to wait 5m between matches.
I think they though its cool, all those in/outros. It may be so, up to 3 first times, but then it just becomes an old joke.