PDA

View Full Version : Thief Challenge catch a courier WTF he never appears anywhere!

Street_Assassin
01-04-2013, 06:37 AM
During the game many hours in, the courier popped out about 3-4 times and since i finished the game and did bunch of side and naval missions he never appears again. I tried looking for answers on google and ppl suggested so many things to find this courier easier. NONE worked for me. Im at 97% sync now and tried basically everything: crowded areas standing walking running there,bumping into ppl,stealing from their pockets, all notoriety,forts,fast travel,during night and day,being in spots where people say courier usually spawns and i NEVER ever seen the freakin courier. How am i supposed to even start thief challenge if this guy won't spawn. i wasted like 3-4 hours waiting for this guy to spawn but nothing . Someone give me some good tips cuz all the ones i wrote here do not work.Thank

Street_Assassin
01-04-2013, 11:17 PM
bump

YazX_
01-05-2013, 12:35 AM
in the next patch -THATS IF WE GOT IT-, he will respawn more, i spent 1 hour roaming, i watched a youtube vid on where they are probably at, it didnt work out the same way he described it, but i kept roaming and suddenly he respawned. go to boston harbor area and keep roaming there. and if you see a convoy NOT SHOPPING CONVOY and it will not be marked on the map, so you find those while roaming the streets behind the harbor, he will be walking at the back guarding it, but you need to get close for his icon to popup , this is easier as no chase needed.

Street_Assassin
01-05-2013, 04:01 AM
i finally got it! omg it took so many hours and i think the game might have glitched and not spawned the courier cuz i was wearing captain kidds outfit and once i switched back to original assassin outfit he spawned within half an hour.this game is so buggy besides this. now i have to find and attack a convoy. ugh

cmrggamer
01-05-2013, 06:27 AM
i finally got it! omg it took so many hours and i think the game might have glitched and not spawned the courier cuz i was wearing captain kidds outfit and once i switched back to original assassin outfit he spawned within half an hour.this game is so buggy besides this. now i have to find and attack a convoy. ugh

There's a video I used to spawn a convoy, and it worked a lot of times for me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4mbFIpbSI

Hope this can help! :)

Street_Assassin
01-05-2013, 08:37 PM
There's a video I used to spawn a convoy, and it worked a lot of times for me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM4mbFIpbSI

Hope this can help! :)

thanks i will look into it i only need one attack on the convoy

cmrggamer
01-05-2013, 09:29 PM
thanks i will look into it i only need one attack on the convoy

I just meant in case it doesn't work for you the first time, try fast traveling somewhere else and then come back and try again :)