PDA

View Full Version : Thief Challenge catch a courier WTF he never appears anywhere!

Street_Assassin
01-04-2013, 06:36 AM
During the game many hours in, the courier popped out about 3-4 times and since i finished the game and did bunch of side and naval missions he never appears again. I tried looking for answers on google and ppl suggested so many things to find this courier easier. NONE worked for me. Im at 97% sync now and tried basically everything: crowded areas standing walking running there,bumping into ppl,stealing from their pockets, all notoriety,forts,fast travel,during night and day,being in spots where people say courier usually spawns and i NEVER ever seen the freakin courier. How am i supposed to even start thief challenge if this guy won't spawn. i wasted like 3-4 hours waiting for this guy to spawn but nothing :mad: . Someone give me some good tips cuz all the ones i wrote here do not work.Thanks

Street_Assassin
01-04-2013, 11:16 PM
bump

montagemik
01-04-2013, 11:24 PM
He appears at completely Random times in various places .

You might see him once every hour or so - or may go days without seeing him at all = Completely RANDOM. (annoying , but true)

Kytr
01-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Unfortunately the couriers in this game are much less common than they were in the earlier versions.

Street_Assassin
01-05-2013, 04:03 AM
guys i found him i think game glitched cuz i was wearing cpt. kidds outfit and once i switched to original assassin outfit courier spawned within half an hour and while i was in combat.he almost escaped lol

xboxauditore
01-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Are those the guys that run away and have the little icon? Cus I kill those guys :(

cmrggamer
01-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Are those the guys that run away and have the little icon? Cus I kill those guys :(

You're supposed to tackle them, not kill them, if you want that achievement.

xboxauditore
01-06-2013, 04:08 AM
Oops.

NEURON BOMB
01-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Here is what you do connect to the internet,update your game,then go to Boston,Why because in my game he spawns every 3-4 minutes and I am kind of getting tired of it.**** courier ruining my stalking antics.

TheRealDABhand
01-12-2013, 04:48 PM
There is places where you can find them spawn.

There has been so many theories about it, must have 3x notoriety, must have lots of NPCs on the screen at once etc.

But just being patient during the day in an area is good enough, they tend to spawn more so at midday at key points.

The crossroads in southern Boston, the piers in North Boston and the piers in North Eastern Boston.

As for New York, the best place I have seen them is in the north among the farm land on the main road, near the fenced square where the young lads ask for help to beat up the stall owner.

Its just more annoying that the fact they don't spawn regularly like in previous games, in turn will annoy the impatient player (about 90% of people then lol)

TheRealDABhand
01-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Good News as of Patch 1.02.

Couriers spawn more and they don't run like they are from Jamaica. I caught 3 within 15 minutes just running around :)

EDIT:

Bad News : It doesn't record meeting the guy at the brewery so you are stuck on Brawlers Challenges 1.