PDA

View Full Version : Naval Warfare Idea/Suggestion

FourTwentyTied
01-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Hello, so first off id like to say that the naval warfare in assassins creed 3 is a great thing i cant find the right words to explain it. Is there any chance that in a future update we will be able to take our ship out whenever we want and fight random templar ships. I love controlling the ship but the missing are so short its over in 5 min and i dont get enough time to enjoy myself. Ive been waiting along time for a game such as this with ships and etc. and i think it would be a great idea to allow us to take the ship out at anytime. Anyone else feel the same way as me? Hopefully enough people love the ships as much as me and maybe they will put it in. Please post ur thoughts on this so i know im not the only one ha.

GoldyTart
01-04-2013, 02:47 AM
You're one of many who have asked for this feature and many people have petitioned it as well. Ubisoft (in my understanding) hasn't responded to these requests yet and we don't have any proof it could come as a DLC addon.

TheSpong
01-04-2013, 02:58 AM
Totally agree. I was convinced the naval warfare was going to be awful and was blown away by how brilliant it turned out to be. To say I was disappointed at how short-lived the naval warfare missions are in the game would be an understatement. I would've thought that a random battle generator couldn't have been that difficult to construct, something whereby you can take the Aquila out and sail through a generic ocean (with varying weather) and encounter ships along the way.