PDA

View Full Version : Changing weather?

seek-
01-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey, I read somewhere when you beat the game you can change the ingame weather. Can someone please tell me how to do it? I beat the story part of the game and after the credits.

Thanks!

Amaral724
01-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Hey, I read somewhere when you beat the game you can change the ingame weather. Can someone please tell me how to do it? I beat the story part of the game and after the credits.

Thanks!

you need to collect all pivots i think, i'm no sure.

by the way i send you a private message check it

YazX_
01-05-2013, 01:03 AM
Yes you need to beat the game, after that, there are pivots to collect, those are mainly cheats you can de/activate in the game, beware, your progress we will not be saved if you used at least one cheat.

mozella1001
01-05-2013, 07:17 AM
they are in the options menue under animus hack

steryman_007
01-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Yes you need to beat the game, after that, there are pivots to collect, those are mainly cheats you can de/activate in the game, beware, your progress we will not be saved if you used at least one cheat.

Wrong, you can still use the day/night cheat, the weather cheat and the thunderkill cheat while the progress is saved. I mean using them will not prevent the progress from being saved, because they're only "cosmetic" cheats, they don't affect the gameplay.

YazX_
01-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Wrong, you can still use the day/night cheat, the weather cheat and the thunderkill cheat while the progress is saved. I mean using them will not prevent the progress from being saved, because they're only "cosmetic" cheats, they don't affect the gameplay.

Well never used any cheat in game, this is whats written in the game as a warning but it seems you used some and you know better.