PDA

View Full Version : What's missing in AC3

White24Room
01-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Hello !

I wondered, what is missing in AC3 according to the fans ??

Personally I miss the "free assassination", I mean in AC1 & AC2 you've got a lot of target to assassinate and you are free to kill them as you want, but in AC3 there are only a few people to kill, and most of them are cinematics or scripted sequences ...One of my biggest deception for the game.

And you ?

Assassin_M
01-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Hello !

I wondered, what is missing in AC3 according to the fans ??

Personally I miss the "free assassination", I mean in AC1 & AC2 you've got a lot of target to assassinate and you are free to kill them as you want, but in AC3 there are only a few people to kill, and most of them are cinematics or scripted sequences ...One of my biggest deception for the game.

And you ?
JUST AC I....AC II was as restricted as all of them.

AC I is the ONLY game that has true freedom of Assassination. regarding the number, AC III has 12 Assassination targets, but like you said, many of them are extremely restricted. AC II was much better at masking the closed feeling.

To be quite honest, there`s soooo much missing in AC III in my opinion. I`v talked about it numerous times..

TheSpong
01-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Secret locations. AC3 is as bad as Revelations in that department, it was genuinely disappointing.

ProletariatPleb
01-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Lack of assassinations.
Not enough side-content - Naval is awesome but very short, Frontiersmen is even shorter and seems incomplete.
Combat is a bit derpy, sometimes the triangles of attack appear and sometimes not, I can play without the triangles but once you're trained to look for them in a game, it's hard to notice the random attacks.

Lots of other stuff but this is what I have on top of my mind. Not a bad game but...overly ambitious and lacks polish.