PDA

View Full Version : Controller disconnect issues

Bataar
01-03-2013, 08:15 PM
I got this game for Christmas and really like it, however, last night, I was playing and when I got in a fight, my controller disconnected. I thought it was odd because the battery pack and been recently charged. I started up the controller again by pressing/holding the guide button and it powered back on (unfortunately the game did not pause and I was killed). It worked fine until I was attacked again. As soon as the guard attacked me, I got the message to "Reconnect my controller" and the game did not pause. I was able to connect it in time to win the battle, but this is getting irritating. I've had it happen when attacked by a wolf/cougar as well. It only happens in this game and it only happens when I'm attacked or in a fight. Has anyone else had this problem or found a work around?

i WiLL aM
01-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Nope, however my friend had a similar problem with CoD, whenever his controller vibrated. His battery pack was only just connected to his controller and the vibrations caused this connection to break, disconnecting the controller. I don't think it is anything to do with the game. I would suggest trying a different game first and seeing if the problem continues, and if so, you should think about buying a new controller. You could ask a friend to lend you a controller for a day and see if the problem happens with that controller too, just to be sure.